Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:53 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Yeah i know had my coffee needed it too, offered her a pair of wellies. Saw your call but was knee deep in water (so to speak) with two kids screaming & being kids, trying to get hold of husband, plumber and landlord. to no avail! So im with a little less hair now and soggy. Off to the doc's to get re-charged!
R u coming out tonight?...........I need to charge my batteries too
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:26 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
They said it was ready today, they thought it was bless, but I want something done about this awful noise. I am going back tomorrow for another test drive with spare on to see if what they are saying is correct.
They must love you, but fair play, don't ask don't get... She who shout's loudest etc etc

Well it has to be said that being blond and female in Dubai only sometimes has it's advantages.........I'd love to know how many times I have asked people of the service industry not to take the piss. IT"S NOT A MALE WORLD ANYMORE!!!
What ya shouting at me for? You really do seem to be getting your knickers in a twist over this one (pending application of afore mentioned apparel) Seriously though the service industry in general does tend to suck here.

The hospitality side works incredibly well but the actual retail and service sector could deff do with some refinement. I hate going into stores or speaking to people on the phone and being made to feel it likes they are doing me a favour by talking to / serving me when I am the one spending the money....

GARGASH....just in case you didn't hear the first time
Sorry who was it?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:30 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
They must love you, but fair play, don't ask don't get... She who shout's loudest etc etc

What ya shouting at me for? You really do seem to be getting your knickers in a twist over this one (pending application of afore mentioned apparel) Seriously though the service industry in general does tend to suck here.

The hospitality side works incredibly well but the actual retail and service sector could deff do with some refinement. I hate going into stores or speaking to people on the phone and being made to feel it likes they are doing me a favour by talking to / serving me when I am the one spednming the money....

Sorry who was it?
You are absolutely right, I am trying to buy a brand new Mustang at the moment........it's bloody murder!!!!

Sorry for shouting, my nerves are particularly tattered today with it being the last day of school ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:48 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

You are absolutely right, I am trying to buy a brand new Mustang at the moment........it's bloody murder!!!!
That what made me laugh when you said Gargash, I left message with them and Arabian Auto's both with regard to buying a new car. That was on Sunday and I am still sat here waiting, so is business that good that they don't need the money...

Sorry for shouting, my nerves are particularly tattered today with it being the last day of school ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :
No worries, scream all you want. Last day of school huh, then the little darlings are all yours for the summer. You shouldn't be at home, you should have hubbies credit card and be at a spa enjoying your last day of freedom (massage/facial etc).
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:35 am
Banned

That what made me laugh when you said Gargash, I left message with them and Arabian Auto's both with regard to buying a new car. That was on Sunday and I am still sat here waiting, so is business that good that they don't need the money...

No worries, scream all you want. Last day of school huh, then the little darlings are all yours for the summer. You shouldn't be at home, you should have hubbies credit card and be at a spa enjoying your last day of freedom (massage/facial etc).
I have my own credit darhling

RT where did you go....you are being very evasive
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:52 am

I have my own credit darhling
But surely that could be better spent of nice stuff for you.... and as they are his kids as well I would expect him to pay to relieve your stress... (you never know he might go for it)

Right work to do, so I will catch up again later... Hope your day gets better...
Old Jul 6th 2005, 12:57 pm

Is there anybody out there?
And if you are what are you doing right at this minute (and no smart arse answers about replying to this question)
Personally I am waiting for 6pm and home time....
Old Jul 6th 2005, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Is there anybody out there?
And if you are what are you doing right at this minute (and no smart arse answers about replying to this question)
Personally I am waiting for 6pm and home time....

check out this site if you are board.
http://www.boreme.com/index.php
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by Benson
check out this site if you are board.
http://www.boreme.com/index.php
Cheers Benson...That should pass a couple of hours
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:22 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Benson...That should pass a couple of hours
helllooo...holaaaaa...yoohoooooo...anyone hereeee???
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute ....
Work this out as you read ...Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you
would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.

5. If you have already had your birthday this ! year add 1755
....if you haven't, add 1754.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number.

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times
you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) IT WILL EVER WORK.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:18 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the anon-karma who ever it was...........
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:12 pm
Banned

Hello losers
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:14 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Hello losers
hello you slapper?
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
hello you slapper?
F u c k off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.