Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:20 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Went out a coupla nites ago on my own lol was so bored waiting for friends to call me i took matters into my own hands pmsl
Not been out, not been able to, too sick and on meds again
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:21 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fireeater
Very good....any more trolls over the past week?
No they all got exterminated
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:24 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

No they all got exterminated
I sometimes get envious of the trolls.....I can imagine it's quite fun winding people up.....shame it's always the trolls that get wound up most
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:24 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Of fudge no doubt

How can i take photo's of myself hmmmmmmm
I be there in 10
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:26 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I sometimes get envious of the trolls.....I can imagine it's quite fun winding people up.....shame it's always the trolls that get wound up most
Yes i know what you mean they stay very calm or in control (or so they think) then you can just see the point where they start to loose it
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:27 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i know what you mean they stay very calm or in control (or so they think) then you can just see the point where they start to loose it
...or lose it even
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:28 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Jellybean
...or lose it even
Do you need to take something for that indigestion of yours........Gaviscon is very good for websters so i've heard
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:29 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Then there's the type who posts about meeting females from all over world Wonder if he'll ever get anywhere
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:32 pm
Banned

Do you need to take something for that indigestion of yours........Gaviscon is very good for websters so i've heard
Nah it gives me indigestion

The smile ain't right RT.

Last edited by Jellybean; Jul 3rd 2005 at 12:49 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:50 pm
Banned

Then there's the type who posts about meeting females from all over world Wonder if he'll ever get anywhere
Eeeerrrrr nope
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:51 pm

Eeeerrrrr nope
I'll give up that handle then
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:56 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

How do you see me online and active?

Go to My Profile>Edit Profile>Customer User Title

I would put Nosey Little Git if I was you
Sorry JB, I have a lot to learn here.

By on line and active I meant you were at least responding to my posts, guess I gotta be careful how I word things around here, Hey?

Oh, one other thing .......maybe not 'nosey little git" ............ that hurt ............ if you knew me a bit better you would be more accurate with 'nosey big git'
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by china syndrome
Sorry JB, I have a lot to learn here.

By on line and active I meant you were at least responding to my posts, guess I gotta be careful how I word things around here, Hey?

Oh, one other thing .......maybe not 'nosey little git" ............ that hurt ............ if you knew me a bit better you would be more accurate with 'nosey big git'
You will get used to me...eventually xx
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 1:46 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

You will get used to me...eventually xx
Bark, bite, worse etc etc
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 1:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Bark, bite, worse etc etc
Those who have met me know that is true...............I just got a nose of steal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.