Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:11 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by emmals
no....hows it going Fd?.......are you coming to the meet?

NO really mad I/m missing it , got a flight back to this den of inquity (sp?) on 2nd August so going to miss if by a few days need much more warning next time as I can always get standby tickets to come over impromptu!!!!! Hope you allhave a great time though - at least it stops me from spilling the ME beans - so to speak!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hello to everyone.....
MJC,I see that you have finally found your pool
Em,a fine Yorkshire greeting to you tonight,mouahhh
FD?Missed your fine self for the past week
Evening to you,Malt,I see that you still have half a weekend in front of you,enjoy
X,also counting the minutes for the weekend
Can I have that free cheeseburger,please
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:12 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
STILL BEMOANING LACK OF MOVEMENT ON THE ACCOM FRONT!!
Yes funnily enough the houses opposite us have been taken the last couple of days - bang goes being neighbours hey!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:14 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hello to everyone.....
MJC,I see that you have finally found your pool
Em,a fine Yorkshire greeting to you tonight,mouahhh
FD?Missed your fine self for the past week
Evening to you,Malt,I see that you still have half a weekend in front of you,enjoy
X,also counting the minutes for the weekend
Can I have that free cheeseburger,please
Hi SS missed you too
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Yes funnily enough the houses opposite us have been taken the last couple of days - bang goes being neighbours hey!!!!!!!!!!!
You had a house,empty,opposite and you didnt tell me??I have put a downpayment on a state-of-the-art telescope
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi SS missed you too
Awwwwwwww
Now you really made me blush FD,thanks,bless
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:15 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Might be for the best, could we cope together? At least theprofits at MMI would go up!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:17 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by shoushou
You had a house,empty,opposite and you didnt tell me??I have put a downpayment on a state-of-the-art telescope
Thought about buying one for hubby for birthday as he's into spying, either telescope or binoculars can't decide yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:18 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Miaowww
Thought about buying one for hubby for birthday as he's into spying, either telescope or binoculars can't decide yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:18 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by MJC
Might be for the best, could we cope together? At least theprofits at MMI would go up!!

You me my hubby and your wife Hmmmmmmmmmm could be interesting lots of rows and wine me thinks!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If hes an amateur,get him binoculars.Telescopes are usually reserved for psychos like myself.
:scared: Cant believe I said that
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

NO really mad I/m missing it , got a flight back to this den of inquity (sp?) on 2nd August so going to miss if by a few days need much more warning next time as I can always get standby tickets to come over impromptu!!!!! Hope you allhave a great time though - at least it stops me from spilling the ME beans - so to speak!!!!!!!!!
shame...would have been great meeting you......now I miss the ME gossip
Its all good

Originally Posted by MJC
Miaowww
Got to scratch back you know how it is = thought about the kids spyware kits that are around!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:20 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah, I make a great pacifier, my nickname's Kofi Annan!!
You me my hubby and your wife Hmmmmmmmmmm could be interesting lots of rows and wine me thinks!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The makings of a Dubai soap opera,based on real events

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.