Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by MJC
Thanks MJC.Youre always rescuing my tail
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Reading that,I guess you dont have Mad Magazine over there??
don't know....if we do I don't read it
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oh god don't want to drag Mr FD into this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe someone that goes under his name
So how do you expect me to answer to that?????????
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by emmals
don't know....if we do I don't read it
Thats a terrible waste
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh,how forgetful and inconsiderate of me!!!!
Evening Dimo8,how are you??
SS
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a terrible waste
why?.......ahhh I'm confused it looked like a game magazine
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:37 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

I think that they just fall for my boyish good looks, my fantastic body and all over tan - and they've had enough of farmers talking about the latest disease to hit their precious sheeps' unmentionables.

Or maybe they're just horny!!
so you have a yorkshire fetish

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh,how forgetful and inconsiderate of me!!!!
Evening Dimo8,how are you??
SS
I am just fine thank you and yourself?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

why?.......ahhh I'm confused it looked like a game magazine
You have such talent that you can nurture it by reading said mag...
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DIMO8
I am just fine thank you and yourself?
Great as always,nice meeting you
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:39 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

nah, you wouldn't pet, stick to viz not that crap boring american shite.

I'll get in troule again for that.

Look I like all septics!!
You have such talent that you can nurture it by reading said mag...
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:39 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I'm alright hunny just lolling from one hangover to another you know how it is and trying to avoid trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats new!!!!!!
Not alot....i dont think!!

Had a week off from the kids ( my Mum took them away)......its been good fun
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:40 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
I think that they just fall for my boyish good looks, my fantastic body and all over tan - and they've had enough of farmers talking about the latest disease to hit their precious sheeps' unmentionables.

Hmm maybe you are living in that daydream land again lol
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
nah, you wouldn't pet, stick to viz not that crap boring american shite.

I'll get in troule again for that.

Look I like all septics!!
At the risk of sounding a bit ignorant
What is:viz,septics???????
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC

ahh bugger I just dropped my flake on my keyboard.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.