Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:48 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Tami2
Someone call 911, I just gave my old self a coronary laughing; fell right on the floor and broke me old hip, I did!!!
Im a born again virgin...saving myself for you and Court
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:49 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yes Honey, am here til Wed....am like a caged tiger...grrrrrrr
God help the flight crew that gets off that plane with you Wednesday night....I don't think you'll make it to Zincs!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:49 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniper
I'll pass her your details but beware she has a penchant for making home movies....
Dont worry hun am not shy.
Cameras
Video
Camera crew
Audience.

dont really give a s#it
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:50 pm
Up in the air

God help the flight crew that gets off that plane with you Wednesday night....I don't think you'll make it to Zincs!
No one in there right mind would touch crew...they are nasty and filthy
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

I'll pass her your details but beware she has a penchant for making home movies....
I'm sure JD has had some experience in film (before he attained his born-again status).
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Im a born again virgin...saving myself for you and Court
Awww.... how sweet!
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
No doubt. However, I'm quite sure most good-looking boys in their late 20s have had plenty of experience...difficult to find virgins unless you look at much younger people.
I guess you're right but my days of pulling are looong over! I only attract pensioners these days lol I was in a club recently and this midget bloke, with a dodgy comb-over came over to me and said to me "How about it Blondie?" Nice eh!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:52 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you're right but my days of pulling are looong over! I only attract pensioners these days lol I was in a club recently and this midget bloke, with a dodgy comb-over came over to me and said to me "How about it Blondie?" Nice eh!
Quite the approach. I'll have to keep it in mind.
Yes, Master...

Oh, I just thought since I'd seen your posts about them that you'd experienced it all personally. Pardon my misconceptions! See, that will teach me not to listen to rumors!
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Dont worry hun am not shy.
Cameras
Video
Camera crew
Audience.

dont really give a s#it
Ok - very open minded then :scared:
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:53 pm
Yes, Master...

That's so sad! PMSL!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:53 pm
Up in the air

Oh, I just thought since I'd seen your posts about them that you'd experienced it all personally. Pardon my misconceptions! See, that will teach me not to liste to rumors!
I am not in my right mind......................
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:54 pm
Yes, Master...

I am not in my right mind......................
That's OK, baby, you're in my mind!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:55 pm
Up in the air

And on that note Im off,

The sooner i finish my meetings here the sooner i can get back to good ol' DXB.

nite folks!!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

JD, my cousin is a flight attendant with Emirates and she is beautiful, funny and very fussy! She has lived in Dubai for over 15 years and went to school there so maybe she has a different attitude so some of the others? Plus she's recently got engaged. On the other hand my other cousins girlfriend was also cabin crew and she was a right slapper!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.