Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:57 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Can I have a Light hearted discussion?
Well unfortunately only me here - so what type of face cream do you use SS (whooops wrong website - thought I was on expatwoman he he )
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Well unfortunately only me here - so what type of face cream do you use SS (whooops wrong website - thought I was on expatwoman he he )
Johnsons baby lotion
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:06 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Johnsons baby lotion
]Ahhhhhhh shame I much prefer Johnsons baby oil
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

]Ahhhhhhh shame I much prefer Johnsons baby oil
Cant use that on mine......
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:09 pm
Its all good

Cant use that on mine......
On your what ............
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

On your what ............
Errr....Ummm....Face???
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:14 pm
Its all good

Errr....Ummm....Face???
Face - talking of which where is he? (take it this is word association!!!)
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Face - talking of which where is he? (take it this is word association!!!)
Back in Britain,around a 3 month stint....
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:17 pm
Its all good

Back in Britain,around a 3 month stint....
Unlucky for him then!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Unlucky for him then!!!
You think???
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:55 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Hey, better get some snacks in if Face is back
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:57 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fireeater
Hey, better get some snacks in if Face is back

boo!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:57 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

so when is Aunty Cas heading to Dubai?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:58 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
boo!

You had any decent takeaway's since getting back to London?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:02 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
You had any decent takeaway's since getting back to London?

just the one chinese in the past 10 days. good, eh? lol

I am living with a FANTASTIC bunch of people and we have food nights very often, so food is pretty good, so far.... I am doing an italian night on sunday? tee hee

let me see if I can stick up a pic on here for u.... see what you think of some of my new mates.

Last edited by Face81; Oct 11th 2005 at 11:10 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.