Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:06 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Face81
just the one chinese in the past 10 days. good, eh? lol

I am living with a FANTASTIC bunch of people and we have food nights very often, so food is pretty good, so far.... I am doing an italian night on sunday? tee hee

let me see if I can stick up a pic on here for u.... see what you think of some of my new mates.
3 Gorgeous young women....how do you do it?

What do I think? Lucky b*&%$#@d
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fireeater

He would have made them 5 if he was wearing a different pair of jeans....
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:11 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

heh heh...... great talent I have, dont u think?

well atleast you are controlling your language infront of a minor like me. LOL

I am off to the shops for a bit.... ask Aunty C to PM me if she is going to be in London and maybe we can meet?

Hope you have a good day. I will see you later.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:12 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hey, how you doing

This is great...it's like going to the pub on the other side of town
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:13 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL...... cheeky as ever!

Well 3 is a good start for the first 9 days here. LOL.

See you in a while....
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:14 am

heh heh...... great talent I have, dont u think?

well atleast you are controlling your language infront of a minor like me. LOL

I am off to the shops for a bit.... ask Aunty C to PM me if she is going to be in London and maybe we can meet?

Hope you have a good day. I will ee you later.
I'll pass on the message,but I think she'll be in the North of England most of the time.

Take it easy...see you around
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

LOL...... cheeky as ever!

Well 3 is a good start for the first 9 days here. LOL.

See you in a while....
Thats a great start...A bird every three days....So we'll be seeing a collective photo of a large birds' nest soon.....
(Edit:The nest is large and not the birds...And by nest I mean nest,noone get any smart ideas out of this one )

Take care son

Last edited by shoushou; Oct 11th 2005 at 11:17 am.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll pass on the message,but I think she'll be in the North of England most of the time.

Take it easy...see you around
And how are you Carl????
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:17 am

And how are you Carl????
I'm a one-woman man

Besides that I'm fine
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm a one-woman man

Besides that I'm fine
What you do on your own is not my concern
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:22 am

What you do on your own is not my concern
That's what I like....friends who can keep secrets
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's what I like....friends who can keep secrets
Thank you for holding,how may I help you??

Everything you write on the forum,I promise,I will take it to the grave....
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:27 am

Thank you for holding,how may I help you??

Everything you write on the forum,I promise,I will take it to the grave....
You mean like all BE addicts you'll be buried with your laptop
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You mean like all BE addicts you'll be buried with your laptop
As long as there is WiFi in the graveyard,sure
I'll be posting from beyond
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:33 am

As long as there is WiFi in the graveyard,sure
I'll be posting from beyond
You wouldn't be the first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.