Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:59 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by china syndrome
JB, (seeing that you are on line and active - dont read anything into the active bit, dont know you yet ) ) can you help me ......... under my name I have 'junior member', I see everybody else have something cool ...... how do I change that? can I change that? maybe I have to carry that label for a while ... dunno really.

I went to 'my profile' but not clear what to do.
How do you see me online and active?

Go to My Profile>Edit Profile>Customer User Title

I would put Nosey Little Git if I was you
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 3:35 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Come Come JB, you should be even nicer to people!
Originally Posted by Jellybean
How do you see me online and active?

Go to My Profile>Edit Profile>Customer User Title

I would put Nosey Little Git if I was you
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 5:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Come Come JB, you should be even nicer to people!
That is nice
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 8:13 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
when is ur honeymoon???
Hi Novi,

We are not getting married til early next year (Feb 4th) and we are looking at taking the honey moon early March.

At the moment we are just looking round where to go and doing budgets for the wedding / honeymoon etc? Getting married is not cheap..... :scared:
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 8:14 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

That is nice
You wouldn't want to see her nasty....

Well then again nasty might be good....
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:18 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

That is nice
You just need a good spanking...me thinks!!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
You just need a good spanking...me thinks!!
You see lewis you leave me for any amount of time and I get out of control....I blame you
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:24 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

You see lewis you leave me for any amount of time and I get out of control....I blame you
Sorry for that, but i do own up to my mistakes... I will be round your with the restaining harness and the red mouth ball and lube in 10!!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:27 am
Long Member

whats been happening while I,ve been away then JB..PM me with the filth!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:28 am
Banned

Sorry for that, but i do own up to my mistakes... I will be round your with the restaining harness and the red mouth ball and lube in 10!!
Oh goodie we have some new toys I see, I have a lovely new spiked whip, which might interest you :scared:
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:29 am
Banned

whats been happening while I,ve been away then JB..PM me with the filth!!!
Nothin' to tell lewis, nowt has happened, and by the looks of this lot nowt is about to. Oh shiva came on and tried to upset the applecart again but got blitzed away like magic bless....apart from that
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:31 am
Long Member

Nothin' to tell lewis, nowt has happened, and by the looks of this lot nowt is about to. Oh shiva came on and tried to upset the applecart again but got blitzed away like magic bless....apart from that
well lets start somthing then...my mrs is away now till end of August...we could always start those gang bang partys you keep going on about!!

I,m first though..not stearing anyone elses porrage!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:35 am
Banned

well lets start somthing then...my mrs is away now till end of August...we could always start those gang bang partys you keep going on about!!

I,m first though..not stearing anyone elses porrage!!!
No chance of a gangbang around here lewis...I skeeered 'em all away
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:38 am
Long Member

No chance of a gangbang around here lewis...I skeeered 'em all away
weres the gang then JD, Rt etc...
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:40 am
Banned

weres the gang then JD, Rt etc...
Dunno all going on their hols I suppose....'cept little ol' me, stuck here on my own, in the steamy heat of summer...oh and the JB's of course

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.