Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:03 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

2 mins over.....
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
lol..... I didnt mean to imply that I was cold, its brilliant! Just been down to the laundrette and it must be 11C out there.... cool and gloomy... lovely!

2 mins of silence just started on rememberance sunday........

11C thats nearly zero, must be freezing
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benson
11C thats nearly zero, must be freezing
nearly 0?

is that somesort of special "Benson Measurement" ? Like absolu 0? LOL

11C.... Bah! not cold at all....... am sat in my room wearing a t and I have the window open and my indoor thermometer says that its 18C in here... just like having the ac on at home.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

nearly 0?

is that somesort of special "Benson Measurement" ? Like absolu 0? LOL

11C.... Bah! not cold at all....... am sat in my room wearing a t and I have the window open and my indoor thermometer says that its 18C in here... just like having the ac on at home.

11 is closer to zero than 11 to 34. if you can understand that you are a genius!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

have you seen this casa nova bloke? REminds me of some one!

Also seen some one on Secret Dubai Diary, called Balushi. Got kicked out of that for being an idiot.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:36 pm
The Oracle

11 is closer to zero than 11 to 34. if you can understand that you are a genius!
several inferences can be made from this....

11C is closer to 0C when compared to the values 11 and 34 (of which, 34 could be 0F, which is 34F, or was it 32F)

or 34 coulld be your high temp in Dubai today, which seems a little high, I thought it was around 29C these days.......

and errrr......... 11C is 0B (B being the unit for the Benson Measurement!)
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

several inferences can be made from this....

11C is closer to 0C when compared to the values 11 and 34 (of which, 34 could be 0F, which is 34F, or was it 32F)

or 34 coulld be your high temp in Dubai today, which seems a little high, I thought it was around 29C these days.......

and errrr......... 11C is 0B (B being the unit for the Benson Measurement!)

nearly,

11-0=11 34-11=23

therefore 11C is 11 degrees from freezing

and 11C is 23 degrees from the temp here.

this is called Benson Logic hope I didn't bore you
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:10 pm
The Oracle

nearly,

11-0=11 34-11=23

therefore 11C is 11 degrees from freezing

and 11C is 23 degrees from the temp here.

this is called Benson Logic hope I didn't bore you

lol.... nope.... I lke this sort of thing...

I was hinting at precisely what u were thinking, I just took a different route.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

lol.... nope.... I lke this sort of thing...

I was hinting at precisely what u were thinking, I just took a different route.

I had to think about it when trying to explain what I was talking about it
Old Nov 12th 2005, 11:27 pm
The Oracle

I had to think about it when trying to explain what I was talking about it
lol..... well atleast we both somehow thought the same thought.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 12:46 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

have you seen this casa nova bloke? REminds me of some one!

Also seen some one on Secret Dubai Diary, called Balushi. Got kicked out of that for being an idiot.
Now why doesn't that surprise me LOL!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:01 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter just said i look like Elasti Girl off the Incredibles.............
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:00 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Should have gone to specsavers!
Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Are you a superhero knock-off????
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:15 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by shoushou
Are you a superhero knock-off????
Yes i am from Karama

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.