Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Filter......tips
No comment....
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:02 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
No comment....
PG.......(tips) then

FD what is he talking about
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

PG.......(tips) then

I think I skeered her off with my (nonexistent) friends.....
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:12 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

YOO Hoooooo FD
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:39 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

PG.......(tips) then

I've no idea but I sometimes pick up some good tips in here
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:40 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I think I skeered her off with my (nonexistent) friends.....

Now you tell me - I've been being nice to some guys for the last 30 minutes - who are they then :scared:
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:41 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Now you tell me - I've been being nice to some guys for the last 30 minutes - who are they then :scared:
LOL too funny
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:56 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Thank you for my 'K' you know who you are!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Were they brandishing any cigars??
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:01 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Whats cigars gotta do with anything
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:02 pm
Its all good

All I can say is there was some long dark things being brandished
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:03 pm
Its all good

All I can say is there was some long dark things being brandished
Maybe they were cigars :scared:
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:04 pm
Sat on the fence ......

huh herm.........lmao.....FD please put your glasses back on you will be having a case of mistaken identity
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:09 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Tom Thumbs maybe
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tom Thumbs maybe
I take that as a national insult....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.