Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:41 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Just ate them
and i though you were my bestest bestest bestest fwend

Get my own then.......
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:42 pm
W10

Ooooo Essex champagne

*turns nose up

Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Ooooo Essex champagne

*turns nose up
more for us 3 then
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

more for us 3 then
I'm not fussy
God, I just heard "Love Shack" on the radio its bringing back memories of the 80's club we went to last night - oh dear
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:48 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniper
I'm not fussy
God, I just heard "Love Shack" on the radio its bringing back memories of the 80's club we went to last night - oh dear
OMG, never 'eard of them
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
OMG, never 'eard of them
Never heard of B52s.Its their only famous single by the way.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

OMG, never 'eard of them
Love Shack by the B52's you must have, if not I am the oldest here :scared:
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Crystel or Krug dahlink
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Love Shack by the B52's you must have, if not I am the oldest here :scared:
No,youre not the oldest
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Crystel or Krug dahlink
Is MJC using your keyboard
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:54 pm
W10

I'm not fussy
Not quite sure why, how, why or more importantly why, but I ended up at Jimmy Dix last night and they played that song.

Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:55 pm
W10

Perhaps she gets her Cristal from Karama?

Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Not quite sure why, how, why or more importantly why, but I ended up at Jimmy Dix last night and they played that song.
Hmmm
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:56 pm
Sat on the fence ......

hehehe dnt think wifey would like that too much.......and anyhow Crystel is my fave, but hey any bubbly will do when i haven't got Crystel money!!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Perhaps she gets her Cristal from Karama?
Theyre selling fake champagne as well????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.