Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:27 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hello there hows everyone today
Where have you been???????? We've missed you!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:27 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hello Naughty Little Fairy, where you been?

Oh you know here and there and less of the Naughty just cause I haven't got a halo like yours
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:28 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Where have you been???????? We've missed you!

Now that RT would be telling
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:28 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you know here and there and less of the Naughty just cause I haven't got a halo like yours

Ohhhhh hers has drooped..ooops dropped.....LOL
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:34 am
Its all good

Ohhhhh hers has drooped..ooops dropped.....LOL

Oh no whats been happening in my absence - hope you 2 haven't been out without me - who on earth was there to look after you lol
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:36 am
Sat on the fence ......

Oh no whats been happening in my absence - hope you 2 haven't been out without me - who on earth was there to look after you lol
we looked after each other...........hehehe you dnt wanna know
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

My halo is firmly in place, I have been painting walls and arranging adventures for our visit back in the UK....to keep us away from the MIL :scared:
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:49 am
Its all good

My halo is firmly in place, I have been painting walls and arranging adventures for our visit back in the UK....to keep us away from the MIL :scared:
When you going?
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:59 am
Sat on the fence ......

When you going?
i'm going too, and can't bloody wait
Old Jun 12th 2005, 1:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

When you going?
August, same time as you just about Although mine is for the whole of August :scared:
Old Jun 12th 2005, 1:21 am
Its all good

August, same time as you just about Although mine is for the whole of August :scared:

I'm going end of June and back beginning of August so probably won't see you all summer

Hey RT didn't know you were going too
Old Jun 12th 2005, 2:14 am
Sat on the fence ......

I'm going end of June and back beginning of August so probably won't see you all summer

Hey RT didn't know you were going too
yes hopefully all things considered i should be in and out this year too for as long as poss .
Old Jun 12th 2005, 2:45 am
Banned

OK my darling lovely hubby wants to buy me a handbag...yes of course a fake, we can't afford the real thing, only on high days and holidays. So what do i ask for? What is in, I have the cheesy LV with cherries, no not from karama, all the way from Korea....makes fakes a tad expensive with flights an' all.

Anyways, girlies some pointers please. OH and for those who are interested he is feeling much better thanks and said it was the wine that was off and nothing to do with the laughing at all
Old Jun 12th 2005, 2:50 am
Sat on the fence ......

OK my darling lovely hubby wants to buy me a handbag...yes of course a fake, we can't afford the real thing, only on high days and holidays. So what do i ask for? What is in, I have the cheesy LV with cherries, no not from karama, all the way from Korea....makes fakes a tad expensive with flights an' all.

Anyways, girlies some pointers please. OH and for those who are interested he is feeling much better thanks and said it was the wine that was off and nothing to do with the laughing at all

Well what the heck was he laughing at if he was soooooooo ill ??
Old Jun 12th 2005, 2:54 am
Banned

Well what the heck was he laughing at if he was soooooooo ill ??
It was the laughing that mad him sick he thought, now he says its the wine he is having to drink........hold on "having to drink".......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.