Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:19 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by W10
I am at work
What do you do?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:30 am
W10

Far too much considering my remuneration

Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:56 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Far too much considering my remuneration
resign ???
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:09 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
What do you do?

he spend his day with a pile of papers and a black marker...doin the naughty bits....
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
That wasnt part of the deal,. Im sure you were wearing a pink tie with a blue shirt the other day??
just saw this....... i'll have u know that it was a yellow tie!

i do own a pink tie, but it only goes with white shirts... i am not a fashion victim.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Hellooooo....
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:44 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Hellooooo....
hello tooo.....
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
hello tooo.....
Hi Novita, how are you ?....
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:47 am
semarang

Hi Novita, how are you ?....
i am good, going out soon. Just saying hello
Btw, r u male or female??? Never talk to u before.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

i am good, going out soon. Just saying hello
Btw, r u male or female??? Never talk to u before.
Female last time i looked....lol...
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:50 am
semarang

Female last time i looked....lol...
hehe... Forgive me ... really have no idea. Are you not going anywhere today?
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

hehe... Forgive me ... really have no idea. Are you not going anywhere today?
No just going to get the brats to bed, then me too..
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:52 am
semarang

sorry TT ... i hv to go now. I am sure will talk to u again .... xx
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

sorry TT ... i hv to go now. I am sure will talk to u again .... xx
Goodnight, have a good one....
Old Jun 17th 2005, 5:43 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Ehemmmm....................dead??????

The heat must be killing everyone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.