Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:27 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by MJC
Hello gorgeous, and there was silly old me thinking you'd be having a romantic candle lit meal at the Burj for A's birthday???
You taking the pi** or what - went to Carters had a bucket of champagne and red wine, ate and then came home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:29 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Care to make it more interesting??
Was only offering some voluntary work!!!!!!!!!!! But any suggestions as to what I could do with my days would be welcome
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:31 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

aah, he know's how to treat a lady!!
Originally Posted by Fairydust
You taking the pi** or what - went to Carters had a bucket of champagne and red wine, ate and then came home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:33 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by MJC
aah, he know's how to treat a lady!!
Hmmmmmmmmm matter of opinion!!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Was only offering some voluntary work!!!!!!!!!!! But any suggestions as to what I could do with my days would be welcome
I sneezed 10 minutes ago,and my brain went in smoke :scared:
And what did you have in mind,pray tell??As if youre the one who should suggest me
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:35 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

sarcasm sweetheart, I'd take you to Verre anyway!!
Hmmmmmmmmm matter of opinion!!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
sarcasm sweetheart, I'd take you to Verre anyway!!
You know how to treat yourself
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:40 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's purely the company SS, as I'm sure you know, you can have a fantastic time in a shitty little back street cafe and a horrid time at a posh 7* place. depends on the company.

But having a fantastic time at a top place, well. As long as you can afford it...
You know how to treat yourself
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
It's purely the company SS, as I'm sure you know, you can have a fantastic time in a shitty little back street cafe and a horrid time at a posh 7* place. depends on the company.

But having a fantastic time at a top place, well. As long as you can afford it...
I always have a horrid time at a 7* place.Tried it twice.
But,as you said it,its always the company that sets the mood,except re above.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:48 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

However, I do believe total conspicuous consumption (ie taking the piss) is great, bit of largin, no whatI mean squire.

As long as it's on the company card!!
I always have a horrid time at a 7* place.Tried it twice.
But,as you said it,its always the company that sets the mood,except re above.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
However, I do believe total conspicuous consumption (ie taking the piss) is great, bit of largin, no whatI mean squire.

As long as it's on the company card!!
Oh!!!
We have an aristocratic freeloader here,eh???Will you make me your friend????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:54 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

"Sir" if you please.

Bloody peasants!

If I had my way........ I'd have all of you shot!!!

(guess the song)
Oh!!!
We have an aristocratic freeloader here,eh???Will you make me your friend????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
"Sir" if you please.

Bloody peasants!

(guess the song)
COME ON EILEEN???????????????????????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:08 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope, It's from The Wall
COME ON EILEEN???????????????????????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:11 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Off to bed now, thought i popped in to say HHHHEEELLLLOOOO ....

night2 everyone ... xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.