Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:08 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Mind - he'd probably be delighted to get me off his hands
I hardly think that's true. You're a gem!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Going downhill thats allways the most fun
Are you trying to tell us something???
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:11 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

So what you up to for xmas then
Not much. Only get the 26th off and the following week is busy for me, so I"ll be sticking around. You said you and FD Jr. are fending for yourselves?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:12 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I hardly think that's true. You're a gem!

Only diamonds though
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by shoushou
I dont like where this conversation is going...
Where exactly is it going?
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Are you trying to tell us something???

Hmm maybe you'll have to wait and see
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:13 am
aka Mr. X

Only diamonds though
A girl's best friend, dontcha know!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Where exactly is it going?
Youre freaking me out by not putting any smileys.....
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:14 am
Its all good

Not much. Only get the 26th off and the following week is busy for me, so I"ll be sticking around. You said you and FD Jr. are fending for yourselves?
Yes well if you class fending for yourself as xmas lunch in a 5 star hotel with unlimited Moet - thats what I'm doing Had the choice of that or spending xmas in Bangkok - guess what won
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmm maybe you'll have to wait and see
Thats not good,is it???
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:16 am
aka Mr. X

Youre freaking me out by not putting any smileys.....
I'm trying to limit my smiley usage. Don't want them to lose their impact.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:16 am
Its all good

A girl's best friend, dontcha know!

I know and never refused unless of course wrong cut and clarity
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:17 am
aka Mr. X

Yes well if you class fending for yourself as xmas lunch in a 5 star hotel with unlimited Moet - thats what I'm doing Had the choice of that or spending xmas in Bangkok - guess what won
They have no champers in Bangkok?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:17 am
Its all good

Thats not good,is it???
Depends on which way you look at it
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:18 am
aka Mr. X

I know and never refused unless of course wrong cut and clarity
I'll keep that in mind if I ever find myself in the situation where I have too many and need to give some away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.