Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:08 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Pure male,with a moustache and a beard.With a flowerpot doubling as chest hair
I see, not into men MJC.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I see, not into men MJC.
ONE TRIES DAHLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:10 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

ONE TRIES DAHLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Ooooo god, now I really feel sick.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Ooooo god, now I really feel sick.
Are you pregnant????Shall I take you to the doctor????????
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

as which am I or which do i prefer?
Male or female MJC?
UAE Expat

Are you pregnant????Shall I take you to the doctor????????
Where's my shotgun people... This rabbit is starting to irritate me.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:12 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

OOeeerrr am completely lost now
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I already unloaded the bullets.......here
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:13 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
as which am I or which do i prefer?
I always have, and always will prefer females.

But that rabbit? One of the few annimals that would manage to get into a fight with a coconut tree on an uninhabbited island.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:14 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

I find they run better on Duracell!!
I always have, and always will prefer females.

But that rabbit? One of the few annimals that would manage to get into a fight with a coconut tree on an uninhabbited island.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:15 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
Hahahaha... They do actually. Maybe his wifes idea?
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
They keep on coming and coming and coming and coming ....................................
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:20 am
UAE Expat

Well Malty, MJC and SS? Call it a night here. Want some food and a very long hot shower. See you all tomorrow okay.

Bye
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hahahaha... They do actually. Maybe his wifes idea?
I just checked the calendar.Its Frans Wind season.
LOAD EM UP BOYS........
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well Malty, MJC and SS? Call it a night here. Want some food and a very long hot shower. See you all tomorrow okay.

Bye
Night Frans

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.