Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:13 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by novita77
I am just gonna say that. They more looks like a couple
I trust u are now sitisfied and rn't going to give me any more grief.......
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Was starting to think u had no class, however ur taste in music is good.....perhaps this explains your dress sense....understandable now.....u must be older than u look
Is that a validation????
And do I look that young in my photo????
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Cahoots!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:17 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Is that a validation????
And do I look that young in my photo????
I was a lad when DM were TOTPs ........ which put u in nappies...........
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was a lad when DM were TOTPs ........ which put u in nappies...........
Did you forget it when I stole your candy????In my nappies
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:18 am
Premium Member

Cahoots!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
No...Novs spent 4 days complaining my sperm count is low. I finally made her happy this evening.......
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:19 am
Premium Member

Did you forget it when I stole your candy????In my nappies
That was ur father
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I am OK for a week... after that i will want more ...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No...Novs spent 4 days complaining my sperm count is low. I finally made her happy this evening.......
I was meaning to tell you,you gave me a zero.Not that Im complaining.A zero from you is still great,though
Plus,it wont get me pregnant
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That was ur father
Ohh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was me who gave the order
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:20 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

TS ... you just make X thinking now. You will start another rumour going ...
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:21 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

I think U2 began to go downhill circa 2003.
Was talkin about buying the remixes cd from Depeche Mode.
Im a big fan of theirs
Nice. I saw DM in concert a few years ago..stellar.

The first on of theirs I bought was 'A Broken Frame' in the early 80s.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:22 am
semarang

I was meaning to tell you,you gave me a zero.Not that Im complaining.A zero from you is still great,though
Plus,it wont get me pregnant
You stole my lines !!! So are you a hermaphrodite
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Nice. I saw DM in concert a few years ago..stellar.

The first on of theirs I bought was 'A Broken Frame' in the early 80s.
I havent seen them yet.Still optimistic
My first was also A Broken Frame.Bought it in 85.
I dont believe I was listening to them while I was 10ish...
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:23 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by novita77
I am OK for a week... after that i will want more ...
Some people are never satisfied.......I want some too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.