Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:27 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Hey kiddies. What's going on in the chilly ME?
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Hey kiddies. What's going on in the chilly ME?
Good morning/evening X
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:34 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Good morning/evening X
Hey SS...did you have a nice day?
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hey SS...did you have a nice day?
Very nice,thank you.
One of the days that I wasnt a bit stressed.Strange as it may sound
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:37 am
aka Mr. X

Very nice,thank you.
One of the days that I wasnt a bit stressed.Strange as it may sound
And typically the stress level is rather high? The design business is that intense most of the time?
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And typically the stress level is rather high? The design business is that intense most of the time?
Whenever you have a deadline,yes....But 95% of the time,its OK.
Most of the stress I get here is the traffic on the roads.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:56 am
aka Mr. X

Whenever you have a deadline,yes....But 95% of the time,its OK.
Most of the stress I get here is the traffic on the roads.
That's because you're approaching it the wrong way...you should look at it as a challenge, a game. Make it fun.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's because you're approaching it the wrong way...you should look at it as a challenge, a game. Make it fun.
My deadlines are always announced before 30 minutes,at most...
Its all fun,nonetheless,mind you
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:03 am
aka Mr. X

My deadlines are always announced before 30 minutes,at most...
Its all fun,nonetheless,mind you
Life should be, after all.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Life should be, after all.
Nuff sed
Do you yoga??
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:10 am
aka Mr. X

Nuff sed
Do you yoga??
I have before, but I'm not very bendy, so it didn't take.

I get plent of other types of exercise though, although not with the meditation-like properties of yoga.

And you?
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have before, but I'm not very bendy, so it didn't take.

I get plent of other types of exercise though, although not with the meditation-like properties of yoga.

And you?
So you dont do transcendental meditation,huh?
Just asking...
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:16 am
aka Mr. X

So you dont do transcendental meditation,huh?
Just asking...
No...I meditate and let my mind wander whilst watching television...that's the time I'm at my most relaxed.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No...I meditate and let my mind wander whilst watching television...that's the time I'm at my most relaxed.
I get most relaxed when I grab hold of the remote control
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:21 am
aka Mr. X

I get most relaxed when I grab hold of the remote control
Well, makes sense...the remote control is rather phallic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.