Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Well, I'm at work now and chatting with you. That enough of an explanation?
So whenever someone is chatting at work,he is curtailed.
Got it
Not
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniper
Sounds good, holiday or work?
Holiday, kinda.....

I´ll be meeting my cyber-girlfriend for the first time in real life.....
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
So when is the big day?If I can ask??
July 2....
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:39 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Right now i'm really off. just had to put up a quick poll for a laugh

see y'all later
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toon
Holiday, kinda.....

Oh how good it feels to be 70 again
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

So whenever someone is chatting at work,he is curtailed.
Got it
Not
In Dubai, it seems they actually want you to do some work, so my social chatting will be limited, whereas here at my present job, I'm just so efficient that I can get all my work done and chat all day with the likes of you. THAT'S the curtailment in my future I was referring to.
BE Enthusiast

Oh how good it feels to be 70 again
What? You're that old?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

July 2....
Which year???
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What? You're that old?
No.Im that young
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In Dubai, it seems they actually want you to do some work, so my social chatting will be limited, whereas here at my present job, I'm just so efficient that I can get all my work done and chat all day with the likes of you. THAT'S the curtailment in my future I was referring to.
You can curtail me anytime,but not sideways
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No.Im that young
Im winking too much tonight.Its starting to look like that Chief Inspector Dreyfus in the Pink Panther(Blake Edwards/Peter Sellers movie).
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:47 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Im winking too much tonight.Its starting to look like that Chief Inspector Dreyfus in the Pink Panther(Blake Edwards/Peter Sellers movie).
At least you're not referring to the Steve Martin/Jean Reno version coming soon...it looks terrible.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Holiday, kinda.....

Sounds great, how long have you been emailing each other?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:52 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Juniper
Sounds great, how long have you been emailing each other?
They're not just emailing each other, they're publicly declaring their affection, most often in the Docile Trollop in the Lounge. It's the BE's worst-kept secret (not that it was ever intended to be).
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At least you're not referring to the Steve Martin/Jean Reno version coming soon...it looks terrible.
I have great respect for Jean Reno.Leon is in my top 20 all-time favs.
Still,the new version remains to be seen.The humour of the original was in its simplicity.
(All in a french accent)
Do You have a reum??

Does your dewg bite?
No.
(The dog bites Clouseau)
I theught you said your dewg doesnt bite!!
Zat is not my dog!!

Hilarious
Also the scene where he cross examines the lady,the cook,the gardener,and the chaffeur.
I roll on the floor everytime I see it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.