Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:17 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Juniper
Can't be any slower than mine Had to wait over 3 weeks for BT to instal a phone line after moving and now a 10 day wait for Broadband order.

ahh good old B loody T errible ow how i miss them
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiva
was, crap now ace.....well stilll only half what i pay for but hey its better than the 34k i clocked last week
I guess you were considered their best customer.The one who doesnt cost too much,yet brings in good money
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:19 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Looks like a third-world company.What colours do the managers wear?Khaki???

funnily enough yes, and they have these funny armbands and a strange salute/wave thing. reminds me of something but i cant quite place it
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

funnily enough yes, and they have these funny armbands and a strange salute/wave thing. reminds me of something but i cant quite place it
Why do you think they call me SS???
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:21 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you were considered their best customer.The one who doesnt cost too much,yet brings in good money
I may have to adjust my social life if I'm to move to Dubai. Good thing most of the folk I talk to now live there...perhaps I'll just meet up with them in the flesh instead of on this forum.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I may have to adjust my social life if I'm to move to Dubai. Good thing most of the folk I talk to now live there...perhaps I'll just meet up with them in the flesh instead of on this forum.
THE HORROR :scared:
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:24 am
**** it we'll do it live

Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:25 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

THE HORROR :scared:
Well, looks like my social life whilst working will be curtailed, at least.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Well, looks like my social life whilst working will be curtailed, at least.
Define curtailed
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:26 am
**** it we'll do it live

nice to meet you peeps, i'm going to slope off now and prepare for another day at the workhouse, if i'm lucky i'll get some gruel tommorrrow woo hoo
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

oh Trin, meant to say thx for the hit ,woa you hit BIG now, must book a bi weekly dose
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

nice to meet you peeps, i'm going to slope off now and prepare for another day at the workhouse, if i'm lucky i'll get some gruel tommorrrow woo hoo
Blimey you get food too, talk about spoilt lol. Bye for now.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:30 am
aka Mr. X

Define curtailed
Well, I'm at work now and chatting with you. That enough of an explanation?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See you soon Shiva
Bye
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:32 am
aka Mr. X

Cheers, Shiva.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.