Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:28 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Where did you go, I don't know, I give you a compliment and you run.

Women eh?

Discuss
Originally Posted by Fairydust
Don't know where X has gone havent spoken to him for a couple of weeks
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:28 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
What??
Bed whats that?????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:35 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

It's that comfy thing between the last slurp of Shiraz and the first slurp of coffee!!
Bed whats that?????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Bed whats that?????
A foul legged animal with a matress on top
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

A foul legged animal with a matress on top
Sorry:FOUR
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:38 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you been on the cider SS?
Sorry:FOUR
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

what you on about??
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Huh !!! Now I mean will try again to go to bed. You SS and MJC really addictive lol

Are you not going to bed yet FD? Who taking a little FD tomorrow to school?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:40 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's also where the best music ever composed is played.

*get's sick bag
Bed whats that?????
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:41 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by novita77
Huh !!! Now I mean will try again to go to bed. You SS and MJC really addictive lol

Are you not going to bed yet FD? Who taking a little FD tomorrow to school?

Oh god it might be me unless I can persuade hubby to take her
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:43 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just give him a nudge I'm sure he'll agree!
Oh god it might be me unless I can persuade hubby to take her
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
Have you been on the cider SS?
I only snort Diet Coke
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:44 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I prefer the fully blown variant!!!
I only snort Diet Coke
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
Just give him a nudge I'm sure he'll agree!
Is that what you call it these days???
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
I prefer the fully blown variant!!!
You would bet a white face with that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.