Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by sassy
AHa!!!!! so you havent disappeared of the face of the earth........just ignoring me...........
No my sweet, will call after the JB's have gone to bed...anyways I thought you were busy shopping, buy anything nice.

I got my trousers back and wore them out last night, another changing room session in the back of RT's car!!!!

Bit of a bloodbath at Zincs last night though :scared:
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toon
Hang in there. Let me change identity for a proper ejaculation of karma......
On my chest please
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
He must be really skeered
Errr nope I wouldn't say that LOL

Anyways sassy, Toon has just agreed to marry me, so will you be bridesmaid?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

On my chest please
I sprayed it in your box......
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Errr nope I wouldn't say that LOL

Anyways sassy, Toon has just agreed to marry me, so will you be bridesmaid?
Toon has a multiple personality disorder
Banned

On my chest please
I just spat some at you too....enjoy
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OOOooooooouuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh Babeehhhhhhhh
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:51 am
Banned

Toon I am shocked, I thought this was gonna be a straight marriage, you can't go spraying in guys boxes...people will start to talk
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:51 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

No my sweet, will call after the JB's have gone to bed...anyways I thought you were busy shopping, buy anything nice.

I got my trousers back and wore them out last night, another changing room session in the back of RT's car!!!!

Bit of a bloodbath at Zincs last night though :scared:
I'll better chill the wine then............ wasnt shopping trying to pay cc bill but as usual with this country the Rak Bank there isn't really a bank that you can actually use.....
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Toon I am shocked, I thought this was gonna be a straight marriage, you can't go spraying in guys boxes...people will start to talk
Even if I do nothing at all people will talk about me. I don't see a problem.....
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just spat some at you too....enjoy
Continue,you vulgar slut
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sassy
I'll better chill the wine then............ wasnt shopping trying to pay cc bill but as usual with this country the Rak Bank there isn't really a bank that you can actually use.....
Same as the HSBC...there but nobody home

Did you get my place in RPM this morning?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:56 am
Banned

Even if I do nothing at all people will talk about me. I don't see a problem.....
OK rather them talk about you than me

ss less of the abuse please
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ss less of the abuse please
I apologise if it was too much.I was caught in the moment
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

But I can't do NOTHING.....

I feel an urge...... somewhere down there......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.