Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:07 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
If we are being civilized, then ill have a bottle of Chateau neuf du Pape please.....an 89 if you have it
You're making me earn my keep. I have a few left in the cellar. Quite dusty though. I'll send the bar-back for it.

* shouts: FD! I have a request for you! Snap to it!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

A large vodka redbull and Sambuca chaser if i may
big puff....
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

So I take it we've moved from the "Saudi History of the 20th Century" to the pub!

Well bugger me with a rather large Unicorn, I think that's the best suggestion I've heard all day.

A decent Barola please barperson!
If we are being civilized, then ill have a bottle of Chateau neuf du Pape please.....an 89 if you have it
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Is that like Diet Coke? Or does it have to do with an illicit white powder?
I thought people would say it in another language,but,if you must
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
big puff....
am happy to prove otherwise..
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Pretty much Tami...hate sleeping on my own...get all restless and fretful
I feel your pain, love. Haven't seen my bed partner since late April. Although my 5 year old does manage to creep in around 2 a.m. most nights.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:09 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
So I take it we've moved from the "Saudi History of the 20th Century" to the pub!

Well bugger me with a rather large Unicorn, I think that's the best suggestion I've heard all day.

I'm just part-time here...the regular staff is off somewhere. But I have years of experience, so am able to drink and serve at the same time.

Sorry to drag you all kicking and screaming from the Saudi History thread....I thought it was getting a bit off-topic and you lot needed a drink or two to regroup.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

am happy to prove otherwise..
I bet you would
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:10 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MJC

I just followed the crowd!
And JD's big broom stick!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:11 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Tami2
I feel your pain, love. Haven't seen my bed partner since late April. Although my 5 year old does manage to creep in around 2 a.m. most nights.
I'm sure it's just not the same. 5-year olds would tend to snore differently, I'd imagine, although I'm sure they're just as efficient at hogging the blankets.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

This Wed Night Dubai:
Jimmy Dix

I land at 11pm.....will be there by 12..whoever wants an amusing night out..be there
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:12 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Tami2
I just followed the crowd!
And JD's big broom stick!
You sexy minx,
Im just using you to get closer to your daughter.

roll on August
aka Mr. X

This Wed Night Dubai:
Jimmy Dix

I land at 11pm.....will be there by 12..whoever wants an amusing night out..be there
I'm afraid I'll have to decline...just too many continents away for me to arrive on work in time the next morning.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

This Wed Night Dubai:
Jimmy Dix

I will bring the sheesh kebab
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:13 am
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I'm sure it's just not the same. 5-year olds would tend to snore differently, I'd imagine, although I'm sure they're just as efficient at hogging the blankets.
LOL! You have it exactly X. She doesn't snore quite as loudly, but she hogs the blankets much worse than her Daddy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.