Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:18 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by novita77
errrr.... sorry Tami ... i was referring to how long the kids will keep crawl to parents bedroom

So you coming to Dubai on the 11th of August eh?
Ooops! Sorry Novi. I didn't read it right. The other 3 stopped the late night migration around 5 or 6 years old, so hopefully it will stop soon. She doesn't do it when she knows her Daddy's in the bed; only when there's an empty space and she can quietly crawl in without me waking up.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tami2
Ever thought of buying another blanket, Shou?
On every 30th of the month,my right hand takes the salary,the left hand hands it over.
She got that mechanized 5 years ago
Just joking,Tami.I dont use the blankets to much,thats all,but sometimes you get chills
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:19 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No problem.

I cum with a money back guarentee
And stop teasing me, I just told you I haven't had any since April!!!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
She would stop at just one?
Noted
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOOHHHH La La!
tease............ ..who says im teasing?????????
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by emmals
I take the whole blanket....but my husband takes the whole bed.......blowing in his ear normally does the trick
A floor-sleeper,well hello there
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Noted
You're up late again...more food to gorge yourself upon?
Yes, Master...

On every 30th of the month,my right hand takes the salary,the left hand hands it over.
She got that mechanized 5 years ago
Just joking,Tami.I dont use the blankets to much,thats all,but sometimes you get chills
That's the way God intended it Shou! She trained you just right!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:22 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

That's the way God intended it Shou! She trained you just right!
And people wonder why I'm single...I get the whole bed and blankets to myself every night.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're up late again...more food to gorge yourself upon?
That was Friday.Today is Sunday.Or was Sunday
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

A floor-sleeper,well hello there
can't blame you for trying....want me to come share your blanket
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:23 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops! Sorry Novi. I didn't read it right. The other 3 stopped the late night migration around 5 or 6 years old, so hopefully it will stop soon. She doesn't do it when she knows her Daddy's in the bed; only when there's an empty space and she can quietly crawl in without me waking up.
Sam used to come to our bed and cry... but we sending him back to his bed. Now he always come quietly ... regardless who is in our bed. Most of the night we aren't aware when and what time he migrate ... and voila he is next to me when I open my eyes in the morning.

I have this picture in my mind that he keep crawling to our bed when he is 17 years old
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
tease............ ..who says im teasing?????????
Didn't your mother tell you it's not nice to tease the old ladies. Although, I did read somewhere that women are at their sexual peak around age 40, so I'm right there! Zing!

Last edited by Tami2; Jun 5th 2005 at 8:26 am.
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

And people wonder why I'm single...I get the whole bed and blankets to myself every night.
You're a wise man.

Join the club!
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

i suppose that is luxury for u X

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.