Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Tami2
That's the way God intended it Shou! She trained you just right!
I take that you are congratulating her In absentia???
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't you mother tell you it's not nice to tease the old ladies. Although, I did read somewhere that women are at their sexual peak around age 40, so I'm right there! Zing!
be careful ... u might turning somebody 'on'
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
That was Friday.Today is Sunday.Or was Sunday
There must be a special day?
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
And people wonder why I'm single...I get the whole bed and blankets to myself every night.
How utterly SAD!
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't you mother tell you it's not nice to tease the old ladies. Although, I did read somewhere that women are at their sexual peak around age 40, so I'm right there! Zing!
It's: Didn't your mother..... Not: Didn't you mother.....

Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emmals
can't blame you for trying....want me to come share your blanket
No trespassing
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:25 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Toon
You're a wise man.

Join the club!
I happen to know for a fact that you think otherwise...you two-faced mutt.
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
i suppose that is luxury for u X
I have no complaints...as long as I get to share every so often, life is good.
aka Mr. X

How utterly SAD!
Sad why?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

I happen to know for a fact that you think otherwise...you two-faced mutt.
Somehow I'm still single..... but on the other hand......
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:26 am
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by novita77
be careful ... u might turning somebody 'on'
I'm trying, Novi!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:27 am
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Toon
It's: Didn't your mother..... Not: Didn't you mother.....

I stand corrected Mr. Webster....it was just a type-O. My brain often works faster than my fingers.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

And people wonder why I'm single...I get the whole bed and blankets to myself every night.
ahhh but I coulld keep you warmer than any blanket........
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I have no complaints...as long as I get to share every so often, life is good.
Indeed................the best of both worlds

I want to share my bed with:
Emmals
Tami2 + daughter
Novita
PP

preferably all at the same time...
BE Enthusiast

I stand corrected Mr. Webster....it was just a type-O. My brain often works faster than my fingers.
You started this....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.