Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:13 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Tami2
I feel your pain, love. Haven't seen my bed partner since late April. Although my 5 year old does manage to creep in around 2 a.m. most nights.
knows how u feel ... How long do u think it will last?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:14 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
You sexy minx,
Im just using you to get closer to your daughter.

roll on August
Maybe I'll have to try you out, just to make sure you'll be good enough for her!
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I will bring the sheesh kebab
No need, there's a shwarma with my name on it....reserved for 3:30am........nice..the food of champions
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by novita77
knows how u feel ... How long do u think it will last?
If all goes well, Novi, we'll all be back together under one roof in Dubai on August 11th! Inshallah!!!
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'll have to try you out, just to make sure you'll be good enough for her!

I dont think he mind tho ... (sorry JD ... no pun intended)
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

LOL! You have it exactly X. She doesn't snore quite as loudly, but she hogs the blankets much worse than her Daddy.
I have it the other way around.I have 364 off-blanket days.My wife does the hogging.
My birthday gift is a whole blanket bliss
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

No problem.

I cum with a money back guarentee
semarang

If all goes well, Novi, we'll all be back together under one roof in Dubai on August 11th! Inshallah!!!
errrr.... sorry Tami ... i was referring to how long the kids will keep crawl to parents bedroom

So you coming to Dubai on the 11th of August eh?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Better bring some water here.........
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:16 am
Yes, Master...

I have it the other way around.I have 364 off-blanket days.My wife does the hogging.
Ever thought of buying another blanket, Shou?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No need, there's a shwarma with my name on it....reserved for 3:30am........nice..the food of champions
Shawarmaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:17 am
Yes, Master...

No problem.

I cum with a money back guarentee
OOOOOHHHH La La!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:17 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Ever thought of buying another blanket, Shou?
She would stop at just one?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

I take the whole blanket....but my husband takes the whole bed.......blowing in his ear normally does the trick
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:18 am
Up in the air

Shawarmaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The best snack in the world...

Apart from Pot Noodles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.