Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:33 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by emmals
your too bloody cheeky....right got to go.....was out last night and i'm gonna put a couple of pics up in the photopost.........so come and have a butchers.....have fun boys and girls
ASDA calls hay Emm.....xxx
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I am never shopping at ASDA again if that's what goes on in the aisles
Can I have your Asda Loyalty Card??
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emmals
your too bloody cheeky....right got to go.....was out last night and i'm gonna put a couple of pics up in the photopost.........so come and have a butchers.....have fun boys and girls
See you Em.
Have fun
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toon
Going great. I can walk, though not yet as it should be. And I can drive. Hurray! I'm not grounded anymore!
Thats is just great to hear Toon.Im very happy for you
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:36 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
I just knew it was you Gippo,s in the park opposite!! lucky white heather sir!!
That's me trailer trash
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:37 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

That's me trailer trash
It,s me fav!!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Thats is just great to hear Toon.Im very happy for you
Thanks.

And how have you been faring?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

ASDA calls hay Emm.....xxx
See lewis now look what you have done....................you sceered her off either that or she suddenly needed some canned veg
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toon
Thanks.

And how have you been faring?
Always good.I see that youve matured lately
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

See lewis now look what you have done....................you sceered her off either that or she suddenly needed some canned veg
Perhaps a sausage.....
Banned

It,s me fav!!
At least the brown snot has stopped coming outta my bum...RT said the bubbly would cure it
Long Member

me thinks the pet shop is calling.....rabbit needs looking after!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought Lewis needed some cunned vag
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At least the brown snot has stopped coming outta my bum...RT said the bubbly would cure it
The bubbly or the bottle???
Old Jun 5th 2005, 12:40 am
Long Member

I love it when you talk dirty!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.