Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 29th 2005, 1:20 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by novita77
because of sleeping on the tent?
Hi Novita,

Followed your advise and posted on the Indonesian website you gave me. Also posted an add on the Singapore website as well. Thanks for the tip, you're a true angel !!!!
Old May 29th 2005, 1:45 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

God this place really is starting to look like heaven... Completely empty!!!!
Old May 29th 2005, 2:24 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

6.22 I'm gagging for a beer and as usual there's no-one here.

At least I've got broadband in my palace now though!!
Old May 29th 2005, 2:35 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC

Is broadband so difficult to get there? Dirt cheap here nowerdays.
Old May 29th 2005, 3:00 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

Hi there, I've just popped in to say hi Hi Frans also
Old May 29th 2005, 3:02 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Is broadband so difficult to get there? Dirt cheap here nowerdays.

Dhs 250 per month with satellite tv much the same if not more for crap channels - we've just gone over to the South African system but also have showtime running alongside and its probably costing somewhere in the region of Dhs 500 per month
Old May 29th 2005, 3:02 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi there, I've just popped in to say hi Hi Frans also
Hi Fairy, how was your day today?
Old May 29th 2005, 3:04 am
Its all good

Hi Fairy, how was your day today?
Good thanks managed to get up to the pool for a couple of hours this afternoon - best place to be in this heat!!! Got my friend coming out on Tuesday for 5 days so party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 29th 2005, 3:04 am
UAE Expat

Dhs 250 per month with satellite tv much the same if not more for crap channels - we've just gone over to the South African system but also have showtime running alongside and its probably costing somewhere in the region of Dhs 500 per month
Expensive!!!!!

Broadband (Highest speed possible) = € 15 a month, no limits.
Satellite TV anywhere from €12 t0 €35 a month
Old May 29th 2005, 3:05 am
UAE Expat

Good thanks managed to get up to the pool for a couple of hours this afternoon - best place to be in this heat!!! Got my friend coming out on Tuesday for 5 days so party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you girl!!! Worked all day today, looks like the old times are coming back.
Old May 29th 2005, 3:08 am
Its all good

Expensive!!!!!

Broadband (Highest speed possible) = € 15 a month, no limits.
Satellite TV anywhere from €12 t0 €35 a month
Re Internet - I know back to the monopoly issue again though - Re. satellite - hubby gets premiership football, F1 (although he missed it today!) and I get Eastenders and coronation street (sad I know) and mini-dust gets cartoon network, nickelodean, & disney (got to keep everyone happy I suppose at whatever cost!!!!!)
Old May 29th 2005, 3:09 am
Its all good

Good for you girl!!! Worked all day today, looks like the old times are coming back.

What old times - you or me
Old May 29th 2005, 3:10 am
UAE Expat

Re Internet - I know back to the monopoly issue again though - Re. satellite - hubby gets premiership football, F1 (although he missed it today!) and I get Eastenders and coronation street (sad I know) and mini-dust gets cartoon network, nickelodean, & disney (got to keep everyone happy I suppose at whatever cost!!!!!)
Well my broadband is on my company name, even tax deductable.

My TV is the standard package. Download more movies then I can watch anyhow. Linked up to internet TV, 1600 channels!!!
Old May 29th 2005, 3:11 am
UAE Expat

What old times - you or me
Both I guess. Worked nearly all weekend. Going to see to it that someone gets fired tomorrow morning. That girl has screwed up one to many of my outgoing orders.
Old May 29th 2005, 3:12 am
Its all good

Well my broadband is on my company name, even tax deductable.

My TV is the standard package. Download more movies then I can watch anyhow. Linked up to internet TV, 1600 channels!!!

Oh don't make me mad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.