Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 9:22 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
We are normal....the only thing weird is sense of humour (except the americans....they dont really have one)
Might have a point there Jammy, unless there stoned shitless smack in the middle of Saudi Arabia. Ain't much if it ain't Dutch stuff right?
Old May 30th 2005, 9:23 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hi Mom !!!
Old May 30th 2005, 9:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Might have a point there Jammy, unless there stoned shitless smack in the middle of Saudi Arabia. Ain't much if it ain't Dutch stuff right?
Cant argue with that....however they cant hold their drink..I'd imagine that one puff and they are giggling like girls
Old May 30th 2005, 9:24 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Ooops... 6'6" of male is diving for cover now. Just teasing SM, how are you?
W10

A French, American Arab would be your worst nightmare.

Always mouthing off, starting fights then running away from themselves.

Old May 30th 2005, 9:26 am
W10

Ooops... 6'6" of male is diving for cover now. Just teasing SM, how are you?
Did SM call you yesterday like she promised?

UAE Expat

Hey boys...

I feel a female storm brewing on here. Anyone dare to take the first step into the dark?
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by W10
Did SM call you yesterday like she promised?
Call me? For what????
Old May 30th 2005, 9:28 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Cant argue with that....however they cant hold their drink..I'd imagine that one puff and they are giggling like girls
Well they CAN drink. Never saw a guy finnish a complete bottle before and walk a strait line. As for the joint? Yeah... Made (them actually) go ballistic.
Old May 30th 2005, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Well they CAN drink. Never saw a guy finnish a complete bottle before and walk a strait line. As for the joint? Yeah... Made (them actually) go ballistic.

Hello my sweet babies Novi, how are ur brothers treating you??
(this is sick...)
Old May 30th 2005, 9:33 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

(this is sick...)
i hv too many brothers on the board mom ... Which one are u referring to?
Old May 30th 2005, 9:34 am
Up in the air

(this is sick...)
yes............but im a sick puppy......everyone knows that

and i do little to hide it
Old May 30th 2005, 9:34 am
UAE Expat

(this is sick...)
And she replies!!!!!! Me sick like the rest on here? Blame that to the good old British influence SM Just kidding around a bit okay? Novi, BB and Malty already know that.
Old May 30th 2005, 9:35 am
W10

Originally Posted by novita77
i hv too many brothers on the board mom ... Which one are u referring to?
Dunno. I'm her substitute idol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.