Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 11:53 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Soaking wet from the rain, but back home again. Brrr... Need coffee!!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Good afternoon Everyone
Old May 30th 2005, 12:24 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
Good afternoon Everyone
Sabah al noor SS (I think it is right?)
Old May 30th 2005, 12:33 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon Everyone
Hey SS. How are things?
Old May 30th 2005, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Hey SS. How are things?
Everything is good.
But suffering from a headache for the last hour or so.
Old May 30th 2005, 12:45 pm
UAE Expat

Everything is good.
Then go rest hibibi, get your ugly butt back online tonight. Doctors orders...
Old May 30th 2005, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Then go rest hibibi, get your ugly butt back online tonight. Doctors orders...
Did someone mention doctor??
Headaches gone
Old May 30th 2005, 12:51 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Everything is good.
In that case mate Frans has the best idea, log off, stoip straining your eyes and go chill out / get some fresh air for a while and come back on later...
Old May 30th 2005, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In that case mate Frans has the best idea, log off, stoip straining your eyes and go chill out / get some fresh air for a while and come back on later...
I have somewhere to go to in after 5,will prepare myself to that.
Now waiting for a call
Old May 30th 2005, 12:53 pm
UAE Expat

Did someone mention doctor??
Headaches gone
Hahaha... Hero like me I see huh? A dentist has the same effect on me. Although mine? Has awesome legs. Yes, female before you get the wrong idea.
Old May 30th 2005, 12:59 pm
UAE Expat

Well peeps need some invoicing getting done. A plane won't wait right? See you all later I hope? Bye for now.
Old May 30th 2005, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well peeps need some invoicing getting done. A plane won't wait right? See you all later I hope? Bye for now.
I am off as well.
Bye for now,kiddies
Old May 30th 2005, 1:05 pm

Oh, bye then. Sit here by me bloody self. Little Billy no mates !!!
Old May 30th 2005, 1:20 pm

I spy with my little eye something beginning with B....

Bar - Wrong
Billiard Table - Wrong
Benson and Hedges - Wrong

Bar - Right ..... Yay I'm so clever.....

Ho hummmm. Still no one here then....

10,000 green bottles hanging on the wall
10,000 green bottles hanging on the wall
And if one green bottle should accidentally fall fall
They'll be 9,999 bottles hanging on the wall...

9999 green bottles hanging on the wall
9999 green ........
Old May 30th 2005, 1:40 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Oh, bye then. Sit here by me bloody self. Little Billy no mates !!!
Belated thanx for K... unfortunatly all true...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.