Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 29th 2005, 9:03 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yeah..working hard..gotta go to Jeddah next week

many exciting things happening though, job offer in Qatar, and one in AD.One in Canada and UK also.

really want to stay in Dubai though
Don't know anyone looking for an international "Flower Boy" do you?
Old May 29th 2005, 9:04 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah..working hard..gotta go to Jeddah next week

many exciting things happening though, job offer in Qatar, and one in AD.One in Canada and UK also.

really want to stay in Dubai though
obviously u dont want to come to Doha to see me
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by younganddum
Thank you, reading through the threads it seems fun!!
am fun! lolz...
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
i need a gardener to help hubby
Old May 29th 2005, 9:05 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Im afraid not.....Have you tried getting involved with all the landscaping companies over here..im sure you have
Old May 29th 2005, 9:05 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
i need a gardener to help hubby
Okay...

€100.000 a year...
Company car...
Company house...
Full expat package...

Interested Novi?
Old May 29th 2005, 9:06 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Well Mr Flower boy?
How much for a hydroponic light kit, and some superskunk seeds ?
Old May 29th 2005, 9:06 pm
UAE Expat

Im afraid not.....Have you tried getting involved with all the landscaping companies over here..im sure you have
Yeah... 11.400+ emails? 4 replies so far.
Old May 29th 2005, 9:07 pm
semarang

Okay...

€100.000 a year...
Company car...
Company house...
Full expat package...

Interested Novi?
errrrr.... can't afford tha 100.000 euro , but u can use my small car, and u can live in my house (we have a maid room here ... and it is empty since we don't have any maid).

Just joking Frans
Up in the air

Yeah... 11.400+ emails? 4 replies so far.
You really really need to be here, face to face..its the only way things will happen here.

I know guys that work for the top 3 developers..ill have a word
UAE Expat

Well Mr Flower boy?
How much for a hydroponic light kit, and some superskunk seeds ?
Could arrange that. Send them to you in a Playboy turned inside out, marked "

To: Jammy Dodgers
Communist replublic of the UAE

Old May 29th 2005, 9:08 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
obviously u dont want to come to Doha to see me
Am too scared of bumping into Malteser in case she tells me off
Old May 29th 2005, 9:08 pm
UAE Expat

One of my old employers actually did that, to a none paying customer.
Old May 29th 2005, 9:09 pm
Up in the air

Indeed, why not just wrap it in bacon and bind it with pages from the bible as well ??
Old May 29th 2005, 9:11 pm
UAE Expat

You really really need to be here, face to face..its the only way things will happen here.

I know guys that work for the top 3 developers..ill have a word
If you need my CV, let me know okay? Any help? Or even better, a job? Lands you a bottle of Johnie Walker Blue Label.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.