Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Depends who the goons are??
They usually go soft on the limbs,if you are concerned on their enforcing performance.
And they have killer looks as well.But that is always open to interpretation.(I have been meaning to use that sentence from this morning )
Old May 30th 2005, 6:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
That was half,not even a full Armenian
Funnily enough my dog comes from Armenia
Old May 30th 2005, 6:50 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

They usually go soft on the limbs,if you are concerned on their enforcing performance.
And they have killer looks as well.But that is always open to interpretation.(I have been meaning to use that sentence from this morning )

Oh well never mind I prefer a bit of rough
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Ooooo.... That was 100% the real thing SS.
So what do you want me to say,Frans??
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Aaaaahhhhuuummmm? I was an honnest and shy boy back then. 100% innosent.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:51 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

So what do you want me to say,Frans??
Nothing.... But admire you surviving one for year after year after year.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well,I dont find that funny
But then again,I know first hand how people adore their dogs,I have a great and painful experience myself,so I will take that as a friendly and a respectful gesture.
And Im not mad,not at you,and not for this
Old May 30th 2005, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh well never mind I prefer a bit of rough
I am not going to dignofy that with a response
Old May 30th 2005, 6:53 pm
UAE Expat

But then again,I know first hand how people adore their dogs,I have a great and painful experience myself,so I will take that as a friendly and a respectful gesture.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Oooooo.... Girl (Fairy) you hit the bull right between the eye's!!!! Now breng out the red flag
Old May 30th 2005, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Aaaaahhhhuuummmm? I was an honnest and shy boy back then. 100% innosent.
So I guess you were afraid in front of the cat??
Old May 30th 2005, 6:55 pm
UAE Expat

So I guess you were afraid in front of the cat??
Well on top of me? And inch long nails? You betcha!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 6:57 pm
Its all good

Hope not he's one of the most gorgeous males I know! So cute, faithful, respectful etc etc where can a female find that these days!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 6:57 pm
UAE Expat

Hope not he's one of the most gorgeous males I know! So cute, faithful, respectful etc etc where can a female find that these days!!!!!!
Amsterdam, Holland...
Old May 30th 2005, 6:58 pm
Its all good

I am not going to dignofy that with a response

Oh go on shock me
Old May 30th 2005, 6:59 pm
UAE Expat

Oh go on shock me
I see checkmate coming in two moves SS. Need any help "Boy"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.