Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 23rd 2005, 9:07 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I think you can yet be redeemed....not a lost cause. Not to worry.

Oh thanks for having faith in me
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:08 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I'm off. Many things to do, not enough time to do them.

Will check back in several hours but expect all of you will be asleep.

As always, a pleasure chatting with you.

Sleep well.

Cheers.
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:08 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
How about silicone lips.You can smack a mean kiss with that

silicone nothing fake about me not yet anyway
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:09 pm
Its all good

Sleep well.

Cheers.
Night
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hmm provocateur maybe not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You left me high and dry
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Sleep well.

Cheers.
Thanks X
Good day to you
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So,woman,I guess we will be the ones to clear the register and get on home
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:12 pm
Its all good

You left me high and dry
I never leave anyone high and dry SS you've got me all wrong
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:12 pm
Its all good

So,woman,I guess we will be the ones to clear the register and get on home

Depends on how you clear the register
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I never leave anyone high and dry SS you've got me all wrong
AAaawwwwshucks FD,now you got me all red as a beatup tomato
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Depends on how you clear the register
Many many things come to mind...................
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:21 pm
Its all good

Many many things come to mind...................
Hmmmmmmmmmm care to elaborate ?
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmmmmmmmmm care to elaborate ?
That will be off the record
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:25 pm
Its all good

That will be off the record

Ooooh don't know if I can tell you that !!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooooh don't know if I can tell you that !!!
I can see it in the way you talk,I can see it in the way you walk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.