Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Ive just gone back and looked for my post that says that - can'[t find it - must have had one too many again!! What would you like me to divulge !!!
Whatever you feel like,visavis moi
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I'm dreading that milestone
38 to 40.The best 10 years of a womans life.
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Mid life crisis??
Im already in it at 31
Wish I was 31 again Although sometimes I'm only 21 depends who I talking to
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:00 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever you feel like,visavis moi
My french is not great what it that tell me?
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wish I was 31 again Although sometimes I'm only 21 depends who I talking to
You should wish your wishes to yourself.After all,youre the fairy
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

What lengths are you willing to go x?? :scared:
Just diet and exercise at this point. Not willing to indulge in plastic surgery or selling my soul the devil just yet.
Its all good

38 to 40.The best 10 years of a womans life.
OOh well Ishould have a good time then
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:02 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dreading that milestone
It's not so bad...I don't feel a day over 30, and nobody would ever guess I'm as old as I am.

They say 40 is the new 30, after all.
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:02 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Just diet and exercise at this point. Not willing to indulge in plastic surgery or selling my soul the devil just yet.

Think my soul is already sold
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My french is not great what it that tell me?
Divulge your feelings regarding the Provocateur
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:03 am
aka Mr. X

Think my soul is already sold
I think you can yet be redeemed....not a lost cause. Not to worry.
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
How about silicone lips.You can smack a mean kiss with that
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OOh well Ishould have a good time then
Youre already having a ball
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:06 am
aka Mr. X

How about silicone lips.You can smack a mean kiss with that
Don't need that...have had many compliments on the way my lips feel against a woman's.
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:06 am
Its all good

Divulge your feelings regarding the Provocateur
Hmm provocateur maybe not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.