Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 18th 2005, 3:22 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by novita77
and its neighbouring country of course ...
Of course, Novi...no offense intended. Frans and I were discussing Malaysia as one of his options yesterday. Not sure if Indonesia is a possibility.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:23 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
I sure hope it will be better overtime.When youve been there???
Been going to Beiruth since 1984 on a regular basis. Yeah... The green line days, and a shot up Holiday Inn hotel. (My first morning wake up in Beiruth)
Old May 18th 2005, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
I was just reading something recently about the fact that she is ubiquitous in the US...I for one am getting sick of seeing her everywhere. I mean, c'mon...singing all the Oscar-nominated songs except one? Doesn't Chris Rock know any other black female singers?

Chris Rock is a good black female singer
I prefer Chris Tucker though
Old May 18th 2005, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
You can bet your Lebanese butt on it boy...

ooouuuhhhh babeh
Old May 18th 2005, 3:25 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
and its neighbouring country of course ...
Good girl !!!!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 3:26 am
UAE Expat

ooouuuhhhh babeh
Like your style SS, really do.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:28 am
UAE Expat

ooouuuhhhh babeh
But? With 20 centimeters of Cuban's best? And a glas of Johnie Walker Black Label? Life is good at this moment.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Been going to Beiruth since 1984 on a regular basis. Yeah... The green line days, and a shot up Holiday Inn hotel. (My first morning wake up in Beiruth)

Youve seen it all eh?????
Good memories??????
Old May 18th 2005, 3:30 am
UAE Expat

Youve seen it all eh?????
Good memories??????
Seen what? Opening the curtains? Seeing that once white building shot up to mimic Swiss Cheese? Smiled and thought "Yeah Frans.... Your employer is scared shitless... This sure ain't Kansas, welcome to Beiruth!!!"
Old May 18th 2005, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But? With 20 centimeters of Cuban's best? And a glas of Johnie Walker Black Label? Life is good at this moment.

I smoke mostly with cognac or chianti,myself.never found myself partial to Scoth,dont know why.
For me,every success,work or otherwise,deserves a good cigar,not necessarily long.I like pyramids or torpedoes more,makes me look like a cartoon character heheheeee
But I dont smoke cigarettes though,didnt like it,theres the contradiction
Old May 18th 2005, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Seen what? Opening the curtains? Seeing that once white building shot up to mimic Swiss Cheese? Smiled and thought "Yeah Frans.... Your employer is scared shitless... This sure ain't Kansas, welcome to Beiruth!!!"

Each and every wall of every building has a sad story to tell.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:35 am
UAE Expat

I smoke mostly with cognac or chianti,myself.never found myself partial to Scoth,dont know why.
For me,every success,work or otherwise,deserves a good cigar,not necessarily long.I like pyramids or torpedoes more,makes me look like a cartoon character heheheeee
But I dont smoke cigarettes though,didnt like it,theres the contradiction
I need to get you a box of Balmoral Marriscalis Sigars SS. You'll love those. Hollands finnest sigar.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Novita,I forgot to say hi to you.How are you today,Semarang Barbie??????
Old May 18th 2005, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I need to get you a box of Balmoral Marriscalis Sigars SS. You'll love those. Hollands finnest sigar.

Where are the leaves from?????You have dutch made cigars?????
Old May 18th 2005, 3:37 am
UAE Expat

Each and every wall of every building has a sad story to tell.
True... But at 27? I never realised where the flower business would take me. Made my then employer really happy because he didn't have to go. I wonder if the Long John Hotel still excists? It used to be at the sea side, never managed to find it back though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.