Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 21st 2005, 6:47 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Malteser
ooeeerrr remember we r the Doha girls...............eh Nov!!
I know ... we are nothing compare Dubai girls ... no malt???
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi all you nice people just saying hi !!!!

Just Hi???
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I'd start crying like a baby if someone offered me the right package in Beirouth. You don't know "The Lebanon" like I do X. I saw it shot to pieces, I watched the pearl being rebuilt. And now? If you walk through the restored old area? You WILL understand why it used to be, and still is, the pearl of the Middle East.

Totally, and I mean totally AWESOME!!!!
You don't have to sell me any more, Frans. It's on my list of places to go. And if/when I end up in Dubai, it will be a lot closer than it is now. Everything's so far away from Vancouver.
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hi dream Fairy, gonna pull a disapear act on us again?
No not tonight darling had lots of vodka so I'm up for a good chat!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 6:48 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hey I'm getting divorced what about that then!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit, now the crazy me? Kicks the gentleman in me. Sorry Fairy, mean that.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:48 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Just Hi???

Why what d0 you want to hear???? or here?????
Old May 21st 2005, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
The Docile Trollop, in the Lounge.

TROLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Old May 21st 2005, 6:49 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
You don't have to sell me any more, Frans. It's on my list of places to go. And if/when I end up in Dubai, it will be a lot closer than it is now. Everything's so far away from Vancouver.
That place has 3000 years of history. And a sence of style? Nobody can compeat against.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:50 am
Its all good

Shit, now the crazy me? Kicks the gentleman in me. Sorry Fairy, mean that.

Yeah me too but thats the way it goes sometimes !!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 6:50 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by shoushou
TROLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
A place where decent guys like you and me stay away from SS. How X found it? Beats me.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:52 am
UAE Expat

Yeah me too but thats the way it goes sometimes !!!!!!!!!!!
I know the feeling Fairy. Ended a 5 year relationship myself recently. Sometimes? And I mean sometimes? I really wished I was a male animal. But in retrospect? Can look myself in the mirror. So can you girl, remember that.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:52 am
Its all good

Cant believe Arsenal beat Man U on penalties what a travessty !!!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why what d0 you want to hear???? or here?????

Well,to say the least,I am surprised and confused by your news,really.
I mean,I dont know you personally that much,but almost all of you guys are in my house everyday,so,if what you say is real,I dont know what to say.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:53 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by novita77
I know ... we are nothing compare Dubai girls ... no malt???
Pfff... A class all by itself.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:54 am
Its all good

I know the feeling Fairy. Ended a 5 year relationship myself recently. Sometimes? And I mean sometimes? I really wished I was a male animal. But in retrospect? Can look myself in the mirror. So can you girl, remember that.
Yes but I'm talking about 14 years!!!!!!!!!! Bit of a difference = but I'm sure I'll cope!!!! Not dealing with it too well at the mo but will do in time I'm sure

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.