Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 21st 2005, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Wealthy? Me? Neah a poor bugger. A customer needed help, that's why. And in the dark and alone? Do my best writing. Added 160 pages to a business plan.

Come on,admit it.Youre filthy rich.
Or maybe plain filthy???
(Couldnt help taking that shot,not personal Frans)
Old May 21st 2005, 6:25 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Perhaps. If what I hear from you lot is any indication, I'll certainly be drinking a lot more.

Did you read that Laundry thread in the Ox forum the other day? It was so funny tears were streaming down my face...classic JD. Hilarious!
No, learned my lesson on the other forum. Not my cup of tea. In hear? I feel at home as we all are idiots in one way or an other.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:26 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
Come on,admit it.Youre filthy rich.
Or maybe plain filthy???
(Couldnt help taking that shot,not personal Frans)
Me????? I was told that if I die? The devil would resign his job. But on the other hand? Getting laid on a cloawd in heaven? Never did that either.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Perhaps. If what I hear from you lot is any indication, I'll certainly be drinking a lot more.

Did you read that Laundry thread in the Ox forum the other day? It was so funny tears were streaming down my face...classic JD. Hilarious!

There always is something explosive going on here,and that was one of the high points this year,I guess.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:27 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

No, learned my lesson on the other forum. Not my cup of tea. In hear? I feel at home as we all are idiots in one way or an other.
I was observing the conversation you were having...I think the crazy mood got the best of you...the Lounge is not for the faint-of-heart...some real vocal people in there. I usually tread lightly there....safer.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:28 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

There always is something explosive going on here,and that was one of the high points this year,I guess.
So you DID read it, then.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me????? I was told that if I die? The devil would resign his job. But on the other hand? Getting laid on a cloawd in heaven? Never did that either.

You can do that while youre alive Frans,put some sheep on the floor and..........
You will feel that you really are in the clouds,white fluffy,hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
UAE Expat

I was observing the conversation you were having...I think the crazy mood got the best of you...the Lounge is not for the faint-of-heart...some real vocal people in there. I usually tread lightly there....safer.
A true nut house.
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening Semarang!!!!
Hi SS ...
UAE Expat

You can do that while youre alive Frans,put some sheep on the floor and..........
You will feel that you really are in the clouds,white fluffy,hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aremenian style? Neah.... Want the real thing.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am curious to what you both mean by that??????????
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Novi, how's the true Angel doing?
which angel? hubby or son?
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi SS ...
Hi Novi.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:31 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by novita77
which angel? hubby or son?
You... That chilli pepper called Malty? Is completely crazy tonight. Totally out of control.
Old May 21st 2005, 6:31 am
aka Mr. X

I am curious to what you both mean by that??????????
Frans got set-upon by a few vocal females that took what he was saying a bit too seriously, not realizing he was joking. And they wouldn't let him apologize. Went on for hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.