Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Well will have to be Matahari MkII - but hey they always reckon new models are better than the previous
And loaded with electronic gadgets and gizmos,if you know what I mean
And of course,twin airbags
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:57 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
:scared: :scared:
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:57 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
She moved to Toronto, which is far from here. I have my sights set on Dubai, so she's safe for now.

And I thought I was your number 1 X
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

She moved to Toronto, which is far from here. I have my sights set on Dubai, so she's safe for now.
So what can Dr. Love do, to unite you two lovebirds together???
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:scared: :scared:
Shouldnt they be arranged the other way around???????
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:01 am
Its all good

Shouldnt they be arranged the other way around???????

Hey don't go telling everyone my secrets
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:03 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Provocateur, indeed!
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:03 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought I was your number 1 X
I'm going to Dubai and not Toronto, am I not?
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey don't go telling everyone my secrets
If you will keep on being naughty I will have to come and handcuff you
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Provocateur, indeed!
Bien sur,mon cher X
aka Mr. X

Talk about playing into her hands!
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:09 am
Its all good

Promises promises SS
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:09 am
Its all good

Hey X you know me too well now
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you sure she knows what she is doing???
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Promises promises SS
Beware what you wish for

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.