Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:13 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey X you know me too well now
Told you.
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:17 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Beware what you wish for
So how do you know what I wish for
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I am trying to find out by hypnotizing you.
*SS eyes begin to roll like a roulette.

Meanwhile at Casa del SS(Trailer off SZR actually but changed for dramatic effect)the door knocks.
SS:Who is it?
Man:You have a parcel from Uniforms r us
SS:Since SS is in the buff,he opens the window a tad,hands the man the money,pulls in the hanger.
SS wears what looks like a white navymans uniform(The uniform color is white,not that black navymen wear other colors )starts the trailer motor,and disappears in a cloud of dust and smoke and tyremarks,towards the castle of the sensual sorceress called Fairydust
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:28 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Where has everyone gone - so rude to go to bed without saying goodnight
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:30 am
Its all good

I am trying to find out by hypnotizing you.
*SS eyes begin to roll like a roulette.

Meanwhile at Casa del SS(Trailer off SZR actually but changed for dramatic effect)the door knocks.
SS:Who is it?
Man:You have a parcel from Uniforms r us
SS:Since SS is in the buff,he opens the window a tad,hands the man the money,pulls in the hanger.
SS wears what looks like a white navymans uniform(The uniform color is white,not that black navymen wear other colors )starts the trailer motor,and disappears in a cloud of dust and smoke and tyremarks,towards the castle of the sensual sorceress called Fairydust

PMSL very funny SS- you never know unless you try!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:31 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Where has everyone gone - so rude to go to bed without saying goodnight
Ummm.....still here, still multi-tasking. Leaving soon though.
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

PMSL very funny SS- you never know unless you try!!!!!!!!!!

And you will never know unless you let me
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Ummm.....still here, still multi-tasking. Leaving soon though.
And you want to destroy this love triangle????
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:35 am
Its all good

And you will never know unless you let me
Well if you look anything like Richard Gere can't resist
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:35 am
aka Mr. X

And you want to destroy this love triangle????
Have many errands to run and then work out. You think I look this good without working at it?

I know you think I'm 25, but I'm 40...takes a dedicated soul like myself some effort to pull that off.
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well if you look anything like Richard Gere can't resist
Im exactly the same,only blind and with one leg.
The rest is in tip top shape.I think
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:37 am
Its all good

Have many errands to run and then work out. You think I look this good without working at it?

I know you think I'm 25, but I'm 40...takes a dedicated soul like myself some effort to pull that off.

God think I should go to the gym too - not going to stay like this without some work
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why am I reading your reply with skepticism?
But on a serious,Bravo X.I admire your willpower.
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:38 am
Its all good

Im exactly the same,only blind and with one leg.
The rest is in tip top shape.I think
Maybe I could overlook your afflictions if you look like him in that movie
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

God think I should go to the gym too - not going to stay like this without some work
Why dont you tell me which gym,so I will run behind you on your treadmill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.