Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 18th 2005, 2:50 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Youre supersizing peoples heads Frans.Be careful
Its allright,man.None taken.
What is the plat du jour tonight?Maybe you can give me some pointers for tonight or for lunch tomorrow
Hahaha... Some pointers? Maccaroni for startes, a good long steamy hot shower, a few drinks and a good movie in bed and that's all.
Old May 18th 2005, 2:51 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hey SS...didn't join the gang for quiz night last night?
Old May 18th 2005, 2:51 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
It's cloudy and gloomy today, with a bit of rain.

But at least the provincial election went my way last night, although my party lost a lot of their seats. Still a majority government.

Hey Novi!
Nice sunny day here in A'dam, not to warm but good. Went to do my 3 month books with my accountant today. Really want to shut down soon.
Old May 18th 2005, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hey Toontje...

Given up on Canada? Or still in waiting mode?
I'll pm you about that.....
Old May 18th 2005, 2:53 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Toontje
I'll pm you about that.....
Okidoki...
Old May 18th 2005, 2:54 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sunny day here in A'dam, not to warm but good. Went to do my 3 month books with my accountant today. Really want to shut down soon.
What has to happen for you to shut down?
Old May 18th 2005, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hahaha... Some pointers? Maccaroni for startes, a good long steamy hot shower, a few drinks and a good movie in bed and that's all.

Ahh its been a long time since ive eaten that.Maybe never this year.Good one,enjoy.
Speaking of movies,I was royally screwed tonight with Star wars 3.Turned out to be a midnight showing That entirely blew me off tonight.
Old May 18th 2005, 2:55 am
UAE Expat

Hey Novita, don't disapear on us okay?
Old May 18th 2005, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hey SS...didn't join the gang for quiz night last night?

Unfortunately only read about it on the local newspapers the next day.
Congratulations for a great job kiddies.You all made a great pack of wolves
*Tries to howl while writing
Old May 18th 2005, 2:58 am
UAE Expat

What has to happen for you to shut down?
Well most running contracts are 12 month freelance floricultural consultant contracts I have. If I break the contracts? It will cost me a fortune. The last contract expires in October 2005.
Old May 18th 2005, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Tosser.....

Haven't they taught you that you cannot fuck a movie???????
Old May 18th 2005, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tosser.....

Hes trying hard Toon.Hes doing all he can
Old May 18th 2005, 3:03 am
UAE Expat

Ahh its been a long time since ive eaten that.Maybe never this year.Good one,enjoy.
Speaking of movies,I was royally screwed tonight with Star wars 3.Turned out to be a midnight showing That entirely blew me off tonight.
Was number 3 good? I'm a huge star wars fan myself. As for the maccaroni? Heck... Jump on a plane, I have plenty.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:04 am
aka Mr. X

Unfortunately only read about it on the local newspapers the next day.
Congratulations for a great job kiddies.You all made a great pack of wolves
*Tries to howl while writing
It made the papers? I had no idea Dubai was that starved for news.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:05 am
UAE Expat

Tosser.....

Well well Albert Einstein just woke up huh? For the time being? Hade my fair share of women.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.