Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 18th 2005, 2:19 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Hardly, I just try to do my bit for Anglo-Soviet relations...
Originally Posted by Frans Wind
You want AIDS that badly?
Old May 18th 2005, 2:19 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I got to sleep at 6:30 ish..
Sir, you have the morals of an alleycat.

Well done!

Old May 18th 2005, 2:20 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Sir, you have the morals of an alleycat.

Well done!
Thank you........I always give 100%
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Did you get past the Iron curtains ???
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Well done my fair share of that as well, and Anglo-Chinese.
Old May 18th 2005, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Toontje? Want to laugh? Tune into the financial channel on Dutch TV. America just threatened China with a 27% import tarrif. Hehehehe....
I can't... my mom is watching cycling, Giro d'Italia I think.

Why the threat?
Old May 18th 2005, 2:21 pm
W10

Did you get past the Iron curtains ???
As ever, if you encounter a Soviet block, a Dh300 bribe should get you in.

Old May 18th 2005, 2:22 pm
Up in the air

Well done my fair share of that as well, and Anglo-Chinese.
Whereas I am pure of heart..and am saving myself until im in wedlock
Old May 18th 2005, 2:23 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
As ever, if you encounter a Soviet block, a Dh300 bribe should get you in.
500 for two...............and believe me..that is grrreat fun
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

For any of you who's got something to spare....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303681

MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Wedlock - does that mean handcuffed to some other blokes missus's bed?

Just wondering
Whereas I am pure of heart..and am saving myself until im in wedlock

Last edited by MJC; May 18th 2005 at 2:26 pm.
Old May 18th 2005, 2:24 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
That'll be me
%^&*()_(**^&&^% Bugger ... how dare u changing my post!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 2:24 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Toontje
For any of you who's got something to spare....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303681

Blatent Karma whoring
your lucky Bob's not about
Old May 18th 2005, 2:25 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ever heard of a company called Qatar International Nursery ?
Yes ... why? Sometimes hubby buy his garden stuffs from there. R u coming to Doha and working there????
Old May 18th 2005, 2:26 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toontje
I can't... my mom is watching cycling, Giro d'Italia I think.

Why the threat?
Americans got scared of the import figures they saw. Heck with a fixed exchange rate against the good old dollar? You could have seen that one coming I guess. But 27% !?!? WOW!! I think Europe will follow if the Chinese don't let there currency float against other major currencies on the markets like they should do.

But what the heck... It's whiskey "SAudi Style" at the moment. Wonder where that little peanut Novi went off to?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.