Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jellybean
ss less of the abuse please
Originally Posted by shoushou
I apologise if it was too much.
Thanks you two, for solving this as two adults are supposed to.....
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Its sex oclock already.
Got to go, kiddies and kidders
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Its sex oclock already.
Got to go, kiddies and kidders
Bye fiddler......
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toon
Thanks you two, for solving this as two adults are supposed to.....
I knew that that will come back and bite me in the ass.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

I knew that that will come back and bite me in the ass.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out......
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't let the door hit you on your way out......
You can kiss my black ass
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

You can kiss my black ass
I'd rather kiss Jellybean's ass.....
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:37 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Sweetheart, Now tell me all about this new woman in your life. I've been trolling the boards all morning and keep seeing little tidbits about you and a certain rabbit?

Spill it!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tami2
Spill it!
I did.....
Old Jun 5th 2005, 3:19 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

I did.....
Uh-huh!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 3:42 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather kiss Jellybean's ass.....
You can kiss my ass anytime sweetpea
Old Jun 5th 2005, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

You can kiss my ass anytime sweetpea
And what abut the other parts of your beautiful body?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 3:59 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

And what abut the other parts of your beautiful body?
If you start on my ass you can go wherever you like!!!! :scared:
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

If you start on my ass you can go wherever you like!!!! :scared:
Yeehah!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:03 am
Banned

Yeehah!
LOL I hv a thing about my ass, very sensitive you c

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.