Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 12:47 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Whys it so quiet am I the only person working today?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Oh how the "SUN" is shining today.......
Old Aug 4th 2005, 4:27 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarah1
Oh how the "SUN" is shining today.......

How observant????? duh
Old Aug 8th 2005, 4:58 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hello peeps, How the hell are you all? I am in the UK still and enjoying every minit of the sanity back here, so much so that i may move back permanantly :scared: . So what has been happening what have i missed

What have all you guy's been up to?

Catch ya soon.

Rumble xx
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:02 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rumble !!! Why u move back permanently???
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:05 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Rumble !!! Why u move back permanently???
Lotsa reasons but main one is Dubai just hasn't got what i need......LOL
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:06 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Lotsa reasons but main one is Dubai just hasn't got what i need......LOL
So u wont be going back to Middle East?
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:10 pm
W10

Dubai doesn't have much that anyone needs really. Apart from money.

Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:12 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by W10
Hi W10, how are u? Long time no see. So are you planning to relocating back to UK as well???
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:31 pm
W10

I'm very well thanks.

No I'm staying here until I've paid my debts off and saved a bit of money

Then I will either:

1, Move to the US for a bit
2, Move to Italy or France for a bit (depending on how much of the language I've learned in the next 18 months)
3, Move to Hong Kong for a bit (unlikely)

Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:39 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hello peeps, How the hell are you all? I am in the UK still and enjoying every minit of the sanity back here, so much so that i may move back permanantly :scared: . So what has been happening what have i missed

What have all you guy's been up to?

Catch ya soon.

Rumble xx

Id take the Uk over Dubai anyday, but Im gonna be there for sometime to come! Im still here in uk, missing hubby thou ! Where you at RT?
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:36 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by W10
Precisely and that is not at the top of my list
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:40 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Id take the Uk over Dubai anyday, but Im gonna be there for sometime to come! Im still here in uk, missing hubby thou ! Where you at RT?
Hi Heart, I am in the sunny IoW @ the mo. Enjoying being with my Ma & Pa. My dad is ill at the mo, and Rumble No:1 has broke her arm . However all in all having a lovely time. Where are you and what have you been up to? Catch up when i get back eh?
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:43 pm
W10

Precisely and that is not at the top of my list
I was feeling a bit cynical when I wrote that

It's not that bad. There are far worse places you could be.

Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:51 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Heart, I am in the sunny IoW @ the mo. Enjoying being with my Ma & Pa. My dad is ill at the mo, and Rumble No:1 has broke her arm . However all in all having a lovely time. Where are you and what have you been up to? Catch up when i get back eh?

How did she break her arm?

Spent a few weeks in Cheshire / North Wales, both have so much to offer! And Liverpool, even got to go on a ferry cross the mersey! All time away was very relaxing.

Im back In Dorset for the time being, enjoying the beautiful weather.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.