Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
3 hours??????? :scared:
Hi Frans....
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:36 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
Yep..................told u I need loads of beauty sleep
WOW!!!! Must have needed it. 3 bloody hours?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:37 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Hi Frans....
Hi TT, I thought you where off on a long overdue vacation?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:38 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

How are you TS.....
Fine tt.....

Hellooooo to everyone else out there
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Hi TT, I thought you where off on a long overdue vacation?
No afraid not, it was just a few days but had a great time catching up with friends....
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:39 am
UAE Expat

Hi Frans....
Left already? Now what did I say? Can't be that wrong? Or was it?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:40 am
UAE Expat

No afraid not, it was just a few days but had a great time catching up with friends....
I see, are you British TT? Went to the UK? Or elsewhere on planet Earth?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Yes i'm a Brit, went to somewhere nice.......
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Just about to tuck in to roast beef and yorkshire puds.....yummy
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:42 am
UAE Expat

Yes i'm a Brit, went to somewhere nice.......
Okay... as long as the R&R was good and you hade a great time. That's the most important thing.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:43 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Fine tt.....

Hellooooo to everyone else out there

Hey TS.............all ok on that side of the world????
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:43 am
UAE Expat

Just about to tuck in to roast beef and yorkshire puds.....yummy
Sounds good to me. Wanna laugh?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Okay... as long as the R&R was good and you hade a great time. That's the most important thing.
Yeah i had a great time, but nice to be back home with the family...
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:44 am
UAE Expat

Yeah i had a great time, but nice to be back home with the family...
I know that feeling. There's no place like home right?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

I know that feeling. There's no place like home right?
Exactly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.