Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Malteser
Sounds nice SS. Hubby really wants to visit Beirut, says it looks great from the air. Cyprus is pretty much like my country as is Greece tho I have never been to CYprus. Ull have agreat time esp if u have friends there
Well you and your husband are most welcome,if your hubby promises to get a plasma TV for me,heck I will give you the keys to my house
Joking Malt,you and everyone are most welcome,anytime,anywhere.
Cyprus,I have fallen in love with that island,I have lived there for about 2 years in my teens,in Nicosia.Such a great country,but havent been there since 1990,so I am excited to see how theyre getting along.
And always want to see Malta and Krete.
In which of these 2 islands they speak an accent very close to Lebanese??I heard this from my second cousin years ago.
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Don't challenge me girl... I can arrange the fire department at your doorstep at 3:30 AM.

Will prob take them a day or two to get here lol....and u dont know my addy
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................chick ens
Yeah... Actually expected a raisor sharp remark from TS. But with raisors made in England? Pfff....
Old May 31st 2005, 6:11 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

so is that how you get the women frans, offering hunky firemen in full uniform to take care of a woman's needs at 3.30 am.

sir, i take my hat off to you
Don't challenge me girl... I can arrange the fire department at your doorstep at 3:30 AM.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Do I have any what???????
PASTIS RICARD!!!!!!!!!
Oh what the hell,give me an Amstel or Tuborg
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Brains and candy pants butt as well. Starting to like you
Old May 31st 2005, 6:12 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by shoushou
PASTIS RICARD!!!!!!!!!
Oh what the hell,give me an Amstel or Tuborg
That's Dutch camel piss SS.... Nope need to educate you on the good stuff. Johnie "Black" on the rocks.
Old May 31st 2005, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
Hey Shou,

Me, missua nd kids are down the wild wadi tomorrow, you about?
I will be down to the Wild Worky,the past week has been a little tiresome.Have a great great time though,esp with Lucky Lucien,he looks as delicious as my son
Old May 31st 2005, 6:13 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
so is that how you get the women frans, offering hunky firemen in full uniform to take care of a woman's needs at 3.30 am.

sir, i take my hat off to you
F**king hell, a carbon copy of TS?
Old May 31st 2005, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
well the flat took a lot of cleaning, and my tongue wasn't up for it......

Apparantly
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old May 31st 2005, 6:15 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Well you and your husband are most welcome,if your hubby promises to get a plasma TV for me,heck I will give you the keys to my house
Joking Malt,you and everyone are most welcome,anytime,anywhere.
Cyprus,I have fallen in love with that island,I have lived there for about 2 years in my teens,in Nicosia.Such a great country,but havent been there since 1990,so I am excited to see how theyre getting along.
And always want to see Malta and Krete.
In which of these 2 islands they speak an accent very close to Lebanese??I heard this from my second cousin years ago.
OOeerrr well have no idea actually. But couple of months ago we were in a bar here and a guy next to us asked us 'are u by any chance Maltese' and we got soooo excited cos we thought he was Maltese too (u should know we r the only Maltese ppl in Qatar ). Anyways this guys says hes from Lebanon and that he had just come back from working for 4 mnths in Intercontinental Malta. He said that Maltese language is very similar to Labenese and he could understand a lot of words tho to be completely honest I didnt undersand one word he was saying in Lebanese.

My parents r as we speak holidaying in Krete. I went there a couple of yrs ago and it is very similar to Malta as has forts etc. No idea wot they speak tho, could be Greek eh!
UAE Expat

But? Wish you an awesome vacation girl.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's Dutch camel piss SS.... Nope need to educate you on the good stuff. Johnie "Black" on the rocks.
Thats a black camels piss
Old May 31st 2005, 6:16 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

now now, let's not be racist, it's a purple camels piss!!
Thats a black camels piss
Old May 31st 2005, 6:16 am
Melts in your Mouth

Brains and candy pants butt as well. Starting to like you

Brains always a first Frans...............hmmm as regards to candy pants, noone has ever called me that before hahaha!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.