Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 31st 2005, 11:02 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well stick a picture in photopost and we will do a poll

im not that stu pid!!
Old May 31st 2005, 11:03 pm
W10

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
I cant fault his work to be honest but I dunno its just not me. Maybe if I start wearing some jeans that fit me and a nice retro look buff tshirt I could carry it off.
You know you want to.

Feel the power of the mincing side.

Old May 31st 2005, 11:04 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well stick a picture in photopost and we will do a poll
www.amigayornot.com

Old May 31st 2005, 11:05 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

im not that stu pid!!

but I am.
Old May 31st 2005, 11:06 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Originally Posted by W10
You know you want to.

Feel the power of the mincing side.
Will you be my mentor, will you show me the way??
Old May 31st 2005, 11:08 pm
W10

You want to achieve the mince-tastic look I was sporting yesterday evening? It's always a hit with the ladies (and quite often the men)

By the way, checked with a guy in the office who used to be a copper here. We really will get arrested and beaten if we play DD golf.

Old May 31st 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hello there!
Old May 31st 2005, 11:10 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
You want to achieve the mince-tastic look I was sporting yesterday evening? It's always a hit with the ladies (and quite often the men)

By the way, checked with a guy in the office who used to be a copper here. We really will get arrested and beaten if we play DD golf.
what did I tell u? And i aint an ex copper.
Old May 31st 2005, 11:11 pm
Echo Pimp

Originally Posted by W10

That outfit was Uber Mince, i'll ease myself into general mince first.

Thats a shame about the golf, how about DD paint ball?? no one will be able to cheat as all hits will be obvious!
Old May 31st 2005, 11:11 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello there!
hello SM...... hows work?
Old May 31st 2005, 11:12 pm
The Oracle

Thats a shame about the golf, how about DD paint ball?? no one will be able to cheat as all hits will be obvious!

errrrrrrm............ in what sort of outfit would it not be obvious?
Old May 31st 2005, 11:13 pm
W10

Hmmm, so a skin tight hand painted t-shirt is gonna be too much of a first step for you?

*flounces off to wardrobe.

Old May 31st 2005, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
hello Mia...... hows work?

Hey Face! Work is coooooooool today

Did u send the pics? didn't receive anything..
Old May 31st 2005, 11:14 pm
W10

Painters outfit?

Old May 31st 2005, 11:15 pm
Echo Pimp

A global Hyper colour t-shirt. Go and check your wardrobe, you know you still got a few.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.