Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:47 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So what r we all drinking then? I always like a drink whilst preparing dinner LOL

Beef Stroganoff tonight
Coffee actually as it's 13:45 here. Just home from a mega bullshit meeting. The rest of the day I have off so. Hmmm... Beef Stroganoof huh? Sounds great. Five sandwiches and a glas of milk watching a movie in bed tonight.
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:51 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Frans.......

Roast Chick din dins for me tonight yummmmmmmmmm
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:53 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi Frans.......

Roast Chick din dins for me tonight yummmmmmmmmm
Aha.... You ladies know how to spoil right? But as they say in Holland? The love of a man goes via his belly right?
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:57 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Aha.... You ladies know how to spoil right? But as they say in Holland? The love of a man goes via his belly right?
My hubby not here on his travels sadly, this is just or me, Roasties, roast carrots, parsnip, cauli, Brocc & petite Pois..........Mmmm mmm mmm

Oooooo & Roast Chik Nik
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:59 pm
UAE Expat

My hubby not here on his travels sadly, this is just or me, Roasties, roast carrots, parsnip, cauli, Brocc & petite Pois..........Mmmm mmm mmm

Oooooo & Roast Chik Nik
Point taken RT. Sounds good to me. For me? Mega old Gouda cheese and ham sandwiches. Plus a large glas of milk.
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:59 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooo & Roast Chik Nik
Yummy, sounds divine. We had roast beef with all the above the other day, saved the morsles for the fighters after the Fibbers episode....... Congealed on a plate ready for the microwave LOL
Old May 24th 2005, 12:01 am
UAE Expat

Anybody online that collects wines as a hobby?
Old May 24th 2005, 12:01 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Point taken RT. Sounds good to me. For me? Mega old Gouda cheese and ham sandwiches. Plus a large glas of milk.
This is terrible we must stop talking about food, it's lke shopping on an empty stomach....now I want all of the above for dinner tonight LOL Plus some!!!!

I am so hungry my stomach feels like my throat has been cut :scared:

I have the maid crying over onions at the moment....I think I am doing a wonderful job of dinner
Old May 24th 2005, 12:03 am
UAE Expat

This is terrible we must stop talking about food, it's lke shopping on an empty stomach....now I want all of the above for dinner tonight LOL Plus some!!!!

I have the maid crying over onions at the moment....I think I am doing a wonderful job of dinner
Hmm... a diet for a few hours isn't bad. Where's your will power girl?
Old May 24th 2005, 12:05 am
UAE Expat

Maid????? Spoiled little brat
Old May 24th 2005, 12:05 am
Banned

Anybody online that collects wines as a hobby?
PMSL no but I had neighbours in Jakarta who did, they had a vast wine cellar in France and a huge collection in conditioned rooms in Jakarta. Fab wines, costing mega bucks.

I loved being invited for dinner...I took my cheap 'n' cheerful bottle of pop and they cracked open this fab wine, which lasted the whole evening....cos they do, so exciting, I love wine tasting.

Used to belong to a wine tasting club in Jak too, great nights they were, what I can remember of them!!!!
Old May 24th 2005, 12:06 am
Sat on the fence ......

If i could send you a plate of roast i certainly would
Old May 24th 2005, 12:07 am
Sat on the fence ......

PMSL no but I had neighbours in Jakarta who did, they had a vast wine cellar in France and a huge collection in conditioned rooms in Jakarta. Fab wines, costing mega bucks.

I loved being invited for dinner...I took my cheap 'n' cheerful bottle of pop and they cracked open this fab wine, which lasted the whole evening....cos they do, so exciting, I love wine tasting.

Used to belong to a wine tasting club in Jak too, great nights they were, what I can remember of them!!!!
Sounds like a great hobby but whats the point of collecting them
Old May 24th 2005, 12:07 am
Banned

Hmm... a diet for a few hours isn't bad. Where's your will power girl?
I hv no will power, lands me in all sorts of problems......like a fridgeload of rotting food LOL

A BRAT.....[JB staggers back in amazement]....hv u been talking to my parents?
Old May 24th 2005, 12:08 am
UAE Expat

Well friends have invited me to come along saterday to a auction of a private collection. Other friends warned me that if wines have been lying still for 20+ years and you move them it effects the quality. As I'm a humble beginner, just wanted to know if that's true.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.