Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 7:34 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
As far as I remember,Griffins had 240 or 280 HP,am I right??
The standard version yes... The Bi Turbo's? Think again boy.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
The standard version yes... The Bi Turbo's? Think again boy.
So it was a single Turbo or a Biturbo all along?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:35 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Just felt I had to share something here- this morning I dropped my daughter at school and went down the beach approx 0730 that is what made me decide I wanted to stay here in Dubai - it was fantastic - lay on the beach sea was fabulous temperature what more can you ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:36 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

As far as I remember,Griffins had 240 or 280 HP,am I right??
And Nabs could ask the Prince of the Eastern Province if he could test drive the one and only quad turbo Griffin every built. The bastard owns it.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:37 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Just felt I had to share something here- this morning I dropped my daughter at school and went down the beach approx 0730 that is what made me decide I wanted to stay here in Dubai - it was fantastic - lay on the beach sea was fabulous temperature what more can you ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you girl, but? Wheren't you in PM mode?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:38 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to hear these 2 words a lot from you lately

Hope you are not getting the wrong impression of me
Old May 30th 2005, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hmmmmmmmm
Old May 30th 2005, 7:39 pm
UAE Expat

Hmmmmmmmm
And that in stereo.....
Old May 30th 2005, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope you are not getting the wrong impression of me
As you reply:Promises Promises,Fairy,I get the feeling that youre being sarcastic,or trying to dare someone into a situation.To tell you the truth.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:40 pm
Its all good

Good for you girl, but? Wheren't you in PM mode?
Whats PM mode ?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:41 pm
Its all good

On this particular answer of yours Fairy,I get the feeling that youre being sarcastic,or trying to dare someone into a situation.To tell you the truth.

me never ..............
Old May 30th 2005, 7:41 pm
UAE Expat

And walking along the beach at 14? Looking at the girls? Grandpa Wind slapped my head "Shame on you Frans!!!! You're to young, and I'm to old.... But? She does have a nice little butt right Grans Son?"
Old May 30th 2005, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

me never ..............
Can you reread my reply??
Old May 30th 2005, 7:42 pm
UAE Expat

Whats PM mode ?
Ooooooooooo...... P(rivate) M(essage) mode.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And walking along the beach at 14? Looking at the girls? Grandpa Wind slapped my head "Shame on you Frans!!!! You're to young, and I'm to old.... But? She does have a nice little butt right Son?"
And,henceforth,that became your constitution

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.