Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Face81
he is a good bloke!
Hey Face, did you check my picture from The Palm Jumeirah on my thread about the Greens?

Before I get carried away chatting to you, I really must go. I have a serious problem getting up in the morning. I hate school.

Good night everyone!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:48 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

thanks! I miss home........... have just got some firm dates for the rest of my year.......... looking good!

I am going to be in Dubai from the 17th of march till the 12th of April...... then again from april 29th to September 28th and I will be back once and for all on the 15th of December!!!!!
Sounds like a plan Face! I know you'll be glad to be home for good in December. So, this program you're in gives you a Master's degree in just 1 year? That's really quick, most programs here take about 2 years.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:50 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tami2
Sounds like a plan Face! I know you'll be glad to be home for good in December. So, this program you're in gives you a Master's degree in just 1 year? That's really quick, most programs here take about 2 years.

yep........ just one year......... thats why i stayed clear of america.

I am already half way there and now i begin my dissertaion in April. :scared:

I am a happy Face!

I hope Sam didnt trouble u too much. lol
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:52 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

yep........ just one year......... thats why i stayed clear of america.

I am already half way there and now i begin my dissertaion in April. :scared:

I am a happy Face!

I hope Sam didnt trouble u too much. lol
No trouble...just cheeky! He said you weren't interested in Courtney and I should send her his way!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hey Face, did you check my picture from The Palm Jumeirah on my thread about the Greens?

Before I get carried away chatting to you, I really must go. I have a serious problem getting up in the morning. I hate school.

Good night everyone!
just saw it....... good night aunty s!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:58 pm
The Oracle

No trouble...just cheeky! He said you weren't interested in Courtney and I should send her his way!
hmmmmmmmmm.......... not true!

he may visit Dubai while I am back for Easter..... he is keen to c wot all the fuss is about. lol

hows the packing going? and isnt it a bit daunting to take off from that petite county runway strip at penn state? :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:08 pm
Yes, Master...

hmmmmmmmmm.......... not true!

he may visit Dubai while I am back for Easter..... he is keen to c wot all the fuss is about. lol

hows the packing going? and isnt it a bit daunting to take off from that petite county runway strip at penn state? :scared:
Hideous on both counts....the packing is horrible and I'm scared out of my mind about taking off from this hillbilly airport, particularly since we should have a good 12" of snow on the ground by Wednesday afternoon! :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:10 pm
The Oracle

Hideous on both counts....the packing is horrible and I'm scared out of my mind about taking off from this hillbilly airport, particularly since we should have a good 12" of snow on the ground by Wednesday afternoon! :scared:
hmmmmmmmmm............. no snow ploughs in penn then?

sounds very scary though............ hill billy........ PMSL!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:16 pm
Yes, Master...

hmmmmmmmmm............. no snow ploughs in penn then?

sounds very scary though............ hill billy........ PMSL!!!!
Well...of course they have snowplows...but this storm has already begun and they're telling us it will continue to snow with no break until at least Tuesday night and possible into Wedneday. Our flight is supposed to leave at 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday and well...you know....ice on the wings and all that stuff...it's just scary.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:20 pm
The Oracle

Well...of course they have snowplows...but this storm has already begun and they're telling us it will continue to snow with no break until at least Tuesday night and possible into Wedneday. Our flight is supposed to leave at 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday and well...you know....ice on the wings and all that stuff...it's just scary.
lol............ sounds very dodgy! not trying to scare ya, but it really does. :scared:

Sam really distracted me from my work today........ he took over my laptop and I will fall behind schedule thanks to him! lol

will have to be up another extra hour now. aaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh. heh heh

I will have to be a good boy and get back to work Tami......

happy packing and have fun in Dubai without me.

Talk soon.

F.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:23 pm
Yes, Master...

lol............ sounds very dodgy! not trying to scare ya, but it really does. :scared:

Sam really distracted me from my work today........ he took over my laptop and I will fall behind schedule thanks to him! lol

will have to be up another extra hour now. aaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh. heh heh

I will have to be a good boy and get back to work Tami......

happy packing and have fun in Dubai without me.

Talk soon.

F.
Back to the salt mines with you me boy-o! I'm in the lounge watching the show...p_d has show up in a new incarnation....waiting for the sparks to fly! Have a fruitful evening!
T.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So now it's your turn, giz a pic or press that karma button, go on I dare you
If only I could......
Old Feb 28th 2005, 9:24 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Anyone still awake?
Old Mar 1st 2005, 12:28 am
The Oracle

Blimey I only wanted a short history has Face told you about his problem....ah nah I won't go there. I'll play cats cradley whilst you mull over family trees and stuff
Or Faces' pit, I have seen pictures of it, it is way to sterile for me.

Ok missy........ i looked back thru wot Sam was posting just to make sure nothing funny was sed............ and look wot I found!!!

Now wot does all this mean?! I deserve a explaination after all that 'free'karma robbed from me........... poor innocent Sam was non the wiser until I explained it to him

oh and btw......... Sainsburys rulz!

And I do expect a reponse to this post madam jb. heh heh
Old Mar 1st 2005, 3:59 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Good Morning Everyone
Attached Thumbnails The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill-livetoday.gif  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.