Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:43 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Tami2
JELLYBEAN!!! JELLYBEAN!!! Your 6'4, 300# husband is looking for you and he's carrying a baseball bat! JELLYBEAN, where are you? I hope you're not doing anything "NAUGHTY!"

Let me introduce Face, he is having a very strange evening, look at that outrageous poem he wrote......PMSL
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So sam where are you from poppet?

sorry... didnt see that... took a while to come up with the rhyme.

from london originally....still here
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:44 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
didnt know u were a poet jelly bean....

There was a lady by the name of jelly bean,
about her looks and identity she wouldnt come clean,
but with her talk of grabbing cock,
such talk i cannot knock,
Is this woman just outrageously flirty?
or is she just downright horny and diiirty?

Oh and you can call me JB sweetie
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:45 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Let me introduce Face, he is having a very strange evening, look at that outrageous poem he wrote......PMSL
OMG!! I had no idea Face had a split personality!! I guess I'll have to look for a new son-in-law!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:45 pm
Banned

sorry... didnt see that... took a while to come up with the rhyme.

from london originally....still here

can you tell by my accent where I am from?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:46 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Gosh I am touched

So where are you from and..........oh yes karma

what do u want with karma? how will that make face proud... not sure i follow??
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:46 pm
Banned

OMG!! I had no idea Face had a split personality!! I guess I'll have to look for a new son-in-law!

Yes he comes all the sweet and innocent by day but at night he changes :scared: into sam.

OMG I take it that you are sam as in samuel or just sam and not samantha LOL
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:47 pm
Banned

what do u want with karma? how will that make face proud... not sure i follow??

Don't ask questions just follow instructions and I will love you forever
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:49 pm
The Oracle

Yes he comes all the sweet and innocent by day but at night he changes :scared: into sam.

OMG I take it that you are sam as in samuel or just sam and not samantha LOL
ur not very forthcoming are u 'jb'... no name, no foto... i dont kno sugar-plum... ur not givin me much to work with....
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:51 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Don't ask questions just follow instructions and I will love you forever
So, are we talking to Face or Sam? Does he change his knickers between personalities or what?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:51 pm
Banned

ur not very forthcoming are u 'jb'... no name, no foto... i dont kno sugar-plum... ur not givin me much to work with....

OK my name is Jools....my photo is crap, you cannot guess from my accent where I come from, which isn't that far from you actually
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:54 pm
The Oracle

So, are we talking to Face or Sam? Does he change his knickers between personalities or what?
i'm a fella... the word 'guy'earlier may have been a clue....
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:55 pm
The Oracle

OK my name is Jools....my photo is crap, you cannot guess from my accent where I come from, which isn't that far from you actually
what accent woman... and where's the foto?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:57 pm
Yes, Master...

i'm a fella... the word 'guy'earlier may have been a clue....
Touchy aren't we....
Old Feb 28th 2005, 4:58 pm
The Oracle

Touchy aren't we....

who's this.... khulleh tami?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.